Crazy Things that We Say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Things that We Say

I had a spasm in my hand today and spilled water on the couch. Me forgetting everything I forgot to tell people that the couch cushion is wet. My daughter sat on the couch looked at me with wide eyes and said um mom what is this? I looked over at her and said oops forgot to mention that I peed my pants. She has never gotten off of a couch faster lol. I told her the truth after she jumped up and I laughed.

Originally posted by mbrooks20 View Post
    I had a spasm in my hand today and spilled water on the couch. Me forgetting everything I forgot to tell people that the couch cushion is wet. My daughter sat on the couch looked at me with wide eyes and said um mom what is this? I looked over at her and said oops forgot to mention that I peed my pants. She has never gotten off of a couch faster lol. I told her the truth after she jumped up and I laughed.
    Hi mbrooks

You gave me a good laugh this morning.

Hopefully your daughter shares your sense of humor! (I know how I could be as a teenager.)

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Thanks for the laugh!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Too funny. Thanks for sharing your laughs!
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Getting younger

My preacher told me that it sucks to get older. I looked at him and said well you might be getting older but I am getting younger every year. He laughed at that one then asked me my age I told him I am 21 yrs young and looking better everyday.

Comment

Working...
          X