Clear All

Exercise check in thread 06/13/2019

4 checked in this last week.

GOALS:
    2 made goals.
    1 did not make goals.
    1 made partial gials

For new Exercisers:
    Feel free to join us. You set your own goals. You can keep the same goals week-to-week, or modify them. You decide if you accomplished them. Check in once a week to let us know how you did last week, and to set goals for the following week
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Made my goal! I babysat twice and watched her at our house for hours another day while my daughter helped do my garden work. I also walked lots one day grocery shopping and washed my front wrap around porch floor.

My family reunion here is in a little over a week away, so I really need to start in on house cleaning!

Next week goal - 5 active days.

Good luck exercisers for the week ahead. Keep moving!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Good job Seasha.

My only goal right now is Jiu Jitsu. I've made my training session goal and got some yoga in.
      The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Made Goal

Hi everyone

Good for you accomplishing goals, Mamabug, Seasha, and Boudreaux.

Seasha ~

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
        My family reunion here is in a little over a week away, so I really need to start in on house cleaning!
        Wishing you strength and energy for your task ahead!

Boudreaux ~

Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post
        My only goal right now is Jiu Jitsu. I've made my training session goal and got some yoga in.
        Excellent goal! Wishing you strength, flexibility, and focus!

Happy Father's Day on Sunday Boudreaux!

I accomplished my goals, and very grateful. I really, really needed a 'good' (easier than usual) day to bolster my physical confidence, and thankfully I got one.

I was able to move around better and was more active than usual. Sometimes I just need to know that my nerve signals are still 'firing'.

Daily: Up on feet (with rollator) doing activities 4X per day @ 30 min each + Stretches throughout the day + In-chair ab crunches 2X a day

5X per week: Walked with rollator 5X @ 30 min each time

Good energy, strength, and perseverance to all.
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
        X