im new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im new here

My name is Harvey Goldband. I am 59 years old, Male, Single, Jewish with a relatively mild form of Cerebral Palsy. Was diagnosed with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis on August, 2007.

Hi Harvey and welcome! We're glad you joined us.
    How are you getting along these days? We'd love to hear more about your CP and MS story.
    Join in our conversations and ask lots of questions, if needed. We are here to help.

Take care~~
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by harvey1 View Post
      My name is Harvey Goldband. I am 59 years old, Male, Single, Jewish with a relatively mild form of Cerebral Palsy. Was diagnosed with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis on August, 2007.
      Hello Harvey

Nice to hear from you!

I was diagnosed with PPMS also. It certainly can be very challenging.

It must be even more of a challenge for you, while dealing with Cerebral Palsy also.

Hope you're doing well, all things considered.

Looking forward to more of your posts.

Take Care
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome, Harvey. Sounds like you aren't new to MS, just new to our boards. Feel free to jump in on other threads with either questions, or advice.
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Welcome Harvey. I hope we hear more from you.
          Kathy
          DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

HELLO HARVEY AND WELCOME. I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH RRMS IN 2018. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU MORE. IF YOU EVER HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ADVICE JUST HOP ON IN.

Comment

Working...
            X