Cardio Stress Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardio Stress Test

My PCP has ordered a stress test. Has anyone had a stress test? I can't imagine my legs able to withstand the test.

Hi its2much.

More than likely you will be having a nuclear stress test. It's really quite simple and there is no exercise on your part, you will be given a medication instead. The worst part afterwards is the headache, they can give you medication but simply drinking black coffee will take the headache away.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-pro...t/pac-20385231

Yes. I have had this test.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Don't think so

My PCP told it was walking on a treadmill and that I could hold onto a railing.

Comment

No. Your PCP is wrong. You can talk to the facililty where you will be going and they can clarify this for you.
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I also had a nuclear stress test. E en though I can walk on a treadmill, once they heard MS, they said nuclear. I guess they didn't want to take a chance.

Hope all goes well.
          Kathy
          DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
          X