arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arcade

I been trying to play chain letters and when I form a word it tells me its not

I think there is something wrong

thamks shoo
    Shoo

Originally posted by Shoo View Post
    I been trying to play chain letters and when I form a word it tells me its not

I think there is something wrong

thamks shoo
    Thanks for letting us know shoo!

Tech Support was notified.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Koko

It still doing it,, keeps telling me its not a word and I know it is. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you Shoo
      Shoo

Comment

Originally posted by Shoo View Post
        Koko

It still doing it,, keeps telling me its not a word and I know it is. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you Shoo
        Hi Shoo

Sorry to learn that the problem is still occurring with Chain Letters.

I'll let Tech know about it.
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hey Shoo, sorry to say that the only other sites with this game are having the same problem with it. Older Flash games like that have a life cycle that tends to end... the crossword I used to play died with Yahoo Games. The Flash software gets upgraded, and the widgets and games that once ran on it no longer work. Way of software life.

Facebook has the largest number of working word games, and you might be able to find a new version there.

Best of luck.

Comment

Hrm... what version of Flash are you running (have you updated it recently) and have you tried Bookworm (https://www.crazygames.com/game/bookworm)? I remember that being a fun game, but it's not working here either.

You can check your Flash version here:

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Comment

Hi Shoo,

Sorry to hear you are having troubles.

What operating system and browser are you using? Can you please make sure you have the most current updates for your browser etc.

If you are able to take a screenshot of the issue and send to technicalsupport@msworld.org that would be helpful.

If you are unable to screenshot, please share some of the words you are having trouble with here.

Thank you,
              Lisa
              Last edited by Lolli_pOP; 05-14-2019, 11:36 AM.
              Lolli_pOP
              Creative Center Director
              Content Management Director
              Social Media Administrator

Comment

Thank you everyone. The words I'm using are easy words, tried again this morning still not working, everthing else is working. Just miss Chain Letters

Shoo
                Shoo

Comment

No problem, Shoo... go to this link and see if your Flash is up to date, okay?

Thanks.

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Comment

I have tried every thing every one said and still no chain letters. Oh well it was fun while it lasted

thank you Shoo
                    Shoo

Comment

Working...
                    X