D day 72 hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D day 72 hrs

72 hrs to1st Ocervus, I can still back out...should I?
    I spoke with an old friend yesterday and his advice was, do NOT let drs tell you what's best for you. I guess that's why I joined this forum. Only ppl living with it know.
    I've read how the the infusion went for so many. I need to know if its HELPED?
    I haven't seen much about the long term improvement. Anyone whos been on it long enough to say its helped.? How?
    I have PPMS, I know its probably been in me at least 10yrs. The things I do, or don't do, are just more prominent now. What i used to laugh at is now not so funny.
    I'd say my worst issues are my feet(always cold and needles),legs wobble,backaches and balance SUCKS. Constantly dropping things. You know the same as most of you.
    I need to know if it will stop getting worse, I know it will never get better.
    Fog is real thick at times. I just want to be able to stay in my feet as long as I can. I already use a cane on long walks or short ones on bad days.
    Will it give me a plautue.

Hi Donna,

Can't help with experience. My only advice is you have to be comfortable with your decision. We all have to do our own risk assessment and determine what is acceptable to us. We all have our own levels of risk tolerance that may change over time as we age and/or disease progresses. This site helps us figure that out.

If you don't get responses here, there is an Ocrevus subforum under Medications and Treatments. You could ask if anyone is PPMS?

Likewise, there is a subforum for progressive disease, under the limboland..and progressive forum.

Hope you get some responses. Good luck.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Thx pennstater

I guess I already knew I’m the only one who chooses, I was just hoping for good outcomes from others with it. Thank you for referrals I will look into it.

Originally posted by pennstater View Post
      Hi Donna,

Can't help with experience. My only advice is you have to be comfortable with your decision. We all have to do our own risk assessment and determine what is acceptable to us. We all have our own levels of risk tolerance that may change over time as we age and/or disease progresses. This site helps us figure that out.

If you don't get responses here, there is an Ocrevus subforum under Medications and Treatments. You could ask if anyone is PPMS?

Likewise, there is a subforum for progressive disease, under the limboland..and progressive forum.

Hope you get some responses. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X