HELP ME PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP ME PLEASE

hi everyone.....i have a question and i need some advise......i have this disease since 2000. I am really struggling with s lot of bowel movement which is new for me. I don't know what to do. any more. My neuro is aware of it but he does not give me any ways to deal with it. Please help me. Thank you

More information? Loose stools? Constipation? Something else?
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Me too!

Oh my goodness!!! I am right there with you and would love to know what worked for others. My neuro and gastro have been of limited help. My issue is severe constipation. I just contracted a nutritionist to assist but that will take time. For this past weekend I took Milk of Magnesia, but it only helped a bit.

Has anyone taken Miralax daily with any success? Thanks so much in advance!!

Comment

You posted a thread about this problem a year ago. You might want to re-read what others said in this thread. https://www.msworld.org/forum/showth...67#post1506867

Have you recently talked with your Dr about this? Now may be the right time!
        Feel better
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by MyGirlsMom View Post
          Oh my goodness!!! I am right there with you and would love to know what worked for others. My neuro and gastro have been of limited help. My issue is severe constipation. I just contracted a nutritionist to assist but that will take time. For this past weekend I took Milk of Magnesia, but it only helped a bit.

Has anyone taken Miralax daily with any success? Thanks so much in advance!!

I took Miralax daily for a long time until I finally was somewhat regulated. In 2008 I had a small bowel resection to correct a blockage. Then I went into IBS and finally chronic gastritis. I use Fiber Gummies which seem to help and Benefiber too.
          Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Working...
          X