My wife 20 years diagnosed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife 20 years diagnosed

Is having intermittent tremors in her hands lasting 15 seconds or so. Anybody familiar with this ? What did you do for it?

Thank you

Hi Robert,

Sorry to hear about your wife's sx. At different times during the 11 years since original dx, I have had minor tremors in a finger or two. Sporadic episodes, some intermittent, lasting a minute or so.

I chalked it up to MS. Didn't even mention it to doc / neurologist. Haven't had it in a long time now.

Others here have had or have these issues and I am sure some will put your concerns to rest.

If she is overwrought with tremor concern, a call or fax or pdf to your neuro may be in order.

I should have checked before responding, but MSW archives should have additional member comments.

Jer

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your wife, Robert. I looked within threads here and found little about other's experiences with tremors.

An article here explains tremors, the different types, management options including helpful medications. https://multiplesclerosis.net/symptoms/tremor/

Might be time for an appt with her Dr or neuro?

Wishing you and her the best
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X