About me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About me!

What can I say? I have a MS I’ve had it since I can kind of remember. I was in college and I want numb from the waist down. I was in my in the first MRI machines at New York University medical center in New York City and all they found was what they called you UBO’s (Unidentified bright objects &#128514 In my brain and was attributed to drug use and I went on with my life knowing there was something wrong but not concentrating on you know It was the 80s.

I felt fine I had other things happening In my life. I didn’t know for sure I had MS until my 30s and I fell off my horse and I had been competing at high levels for years – it really put a kibosh on everything for me including my relationship which is now over after 20 years because of my MS and I’m alone at 55 1/2 That was a bitter pill to swallow. More better than my diagnosis my feral treatments my whatever I’ve been through God we’ve all been through it at whatever level MS we have whatever level we suffer at were all there.

I think I know that there are different degrees but there are different degrees of pain it’s a family you may have severe MS in a husband who loves you. I have RR MS and a husband who left me. And I am a watercolor artist. I love my dogs. I bought myself a place where I can try and be happy again and I’m living and I hope to hell I don’t have bad exacerbation...

I really listen to my body. I exercise like a fiend – I don’t take care of myself as well as I should, I don’t eat right, I don’t take MS meds and I am terrible but on the other hand I’m living and that’s more important to me so I hope you guys understand where I’m coming from and please go to the creative center where I put my art and that’s what I’m all about this is I think that you’ll enjoy that. Or at least I hope you’re well and if you have any questions feel free to ask because I have taken lots of medication then it’s made me sicker than I feel right now. This is a treasure for me feeling this way which is alive !

Hi Diana and Welcome!

Sorry to learn that your relationship has ended (bitter pill, as you say), but you seem determined to go on and live your life to the fullest with a new beginning - enjoying your new home, your painting, your dogs.

Your watercolor paintings are truly beautiful - you sure have talent! Hope to see more!

Hope to see more of your posts too, letting us know how you are doing (or just to vent if you need to).

Thank you for sharing with us.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Spring Art

That's a very pretty watercolor Diana, perfect for welcoming in Spring!
      All the best, ~G

Comment

Tiny bouquet, my favorite.

Also like the idea of little "gems", so to speak. Whenever inspired to jump into color. Maybe time to get the finger-paint approach going. My good hand isn't too good, but just messing with color sounds perfect for spring.

Welcome to the boards, diana2dogs!

You already made a gloomy, rainy, spring day up-beat for me!

Thank you!

Jer

Comment

Welcome Diana! Lovely watercolor paintings

So glad you joined us. Hope to see more of your posts and paintings. Wish I had an ounce of your talent!!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hello Diana and welcome to MSW. Your art is beautiful!!
            God Bless Us All

Comment

Welcome, Diana!

I'll plan to go to the Creative Center and look at your watercolors.
              ~ Faith
              MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
              - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
              - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
              - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Hello Diana,

Your "bluebird" watercolor is exceptional!

I believe that life for you ahead will turn out exceptional, also, because you have such a lovely soul, expressed by your painting and your post. The bluebirds outside your window sing the first of many new songs by many new voices... just for you!

Thank you for sharing your gifts with us... your beautiful watercolor and your lovely soul.

Comment

I have never visited the creative centre!

thanks for arousing my curiosity.

Lovely. And welcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X