Gratitude journal for 04/11/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratitude journal for 04/11/19

There are no additional rules, except please post gratitudes, not complaints. You may post daily, once a week, whenever you want.

Recognizing the positives in our lives helps us nurture our resilience and can improve our happiness factors and our health outcomes.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

You might get tired of hearing this, but I don't get tired of saying it: I'm grateful for spring!

Although we have a cooler next few days forecast, I've totally enjoyed the days in the 70's and 80's. Our neighbors (toddler plus infant) had a bunch of older cousins over a few days ago, so I invited them to come over and play in our backyard playground. I love being around kids. Our chanticleer in the front yard (in the Bradford Pear family) is in full bloom. Our kids used to call them "popcorn trees" when they were young.

Both the kids in the back yard and the "popcorn trees" bring back lots of good memories of when my kids were young, and lots of positive memories of my mom. Mom and Dad used to visit annually at this time of year, so the trees also bring back lots of good memories of her.
    ~ Faith
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

And, I love my spring haircut!
      ~ Faith
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Still grateful for spring -- my lilacs are beautiful!

Went with a friend to hear a local jazz band on Wednesday.

Friday, I had a lovely visit with a friend who is on hospice due to cancer. She is at peace with her illness. Her "bucket list" is simply to focus on people and relationships. I felt blessed to be a part of that.
        ~ Faith
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Grateful for the pleasant weather we had for Easter.
          The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Working...
          X