Underlines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underlines?

I just realized that my posts all appear to be underlined once they have been approved and posted. They don't show as being underlined as I type them and I haven't chosen to have them underlined by using the toolbar. Am I doing something wrong that I didn't know about?! How do I correct this problem going forward?
    Wendy
    "There are signs everywhere...."
    "Life is wasted if it's not lived as an adventure."

I'm not sure why this is happening to you, TheBeans. Please email technicalsupport@msworld.org and ask for help.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thanks, Seasha....just sent them an email. I notice that you are from the PNW...me too! I'm in Bonney Lake, WA.
      Wendy

Comment

Hey TheBeans... you may have clicked the "U" button next to the "B" for bold and the "I" for italics. I'm not sure why it would be doing that automatically for you.

Can you try posting again?

Comment

Oh wait... it says I can reply to you on MSN Messenger, which you have listed as your instant messenger. Try disabling that and then posting?

Comment

Where do I find that? I don't see anything that says MSN Messenger anywhere...unless I'm completely missing it!
            Wendy

Comment

No MSN Messenger

I also checked my General Settings and the only thing checked in the Messaging/Notifications section is that I've checked to allow MSWorld Express moderators to send me emails or messages as needed.
              Wendy

Comment

It's in Settings (under your name in the black bar above), Edit Profile on the left, then scroll down to the Instant Messaging section. Awkward to find, I know.

Comment

Working...
                X