Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

I've been amazed at the support I've recieved here. I get a little lost as to how to navigate the site. I see something I want to know more about I bounce a lot, only to find (as usual) I'm reading on other stuff and responders.
    I just want to say thanks. There's more positive then negative and I'm grateful for that.
    Everyday I wash my face and tell myself a positive affirmation.
    I focus on what I CAN do, not what I cant.
    Of I need a question answered I come here, so once again thanks. No one understands better then us what this rollercoaster is like.

Originally posted by DonnaH View Post
    I've been amazed at the support I've recieved here. I get a little lost as to how to navigate the site. I see something I want to know more about I bounce a lot, only to find (as usual) I'm reading on other stuff and responders.
    I just want to say thanks. There's more positive then negative and I'm grateful for that.
    Of I need a question answered I come here, so once again thanks. No one understands better then us what this rollercoaster is like.
    Your kind words are uplifting, DonnaH!

Wishing you the best!

Take care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Dear Donna,
      So glad you are here and using the site. I hope you are finding interesting, useful information even if it's by accident. I know that has happened to me!
      Stay lifted,
      Susan
      "Life is short, and we have but little time to gladden the hearts of those who travel with us; so let us be swift to love, and make haste to be kind."
-Henri Amiel

Comment

Originally posted by DonnaH View Post
        Yes; what a positive post!

You might enjoy our weekly Gratitude Journal https://www.msworld.org/forum/showth...for-03-28-2019
        or our Quotations thread
        https://www.msworld.org/forum/showth...favorite-quote .
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Thank you, Donna!

I have learned so much from the great information that's shared, but more importantly, from each other's willingness to support one another. And I hope it ends the feeling of isolation for others as it has done for me.

Take care!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

It is always nice to hear that new members are helped here. Even as an older member, I continue to find help and inspiration. Hope to see more of you!
            Kathy
            DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
            X