Hands and Arms (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands and Arms (2)

Palmtree started a thread on the General Questions and Answers board. I wanted to bring attention to it here, in case there are additional responses:

Originally posted by palmtree View Post
    This thread might belong in another section but it is here because I want everyone to see it.

I have been struggling with tremors for many years. But they have gotten so extreme they are turning into giant jerks. I am also noticing a steady loss in the strength and dexterity in my hands.

I use an iPad to type on the internet. It is getting harder and harder to hold the thing and type. Have found voice systems useless. They don’t like my voice.

Is there anyone else here who has experienced these kinds of upper body symptoms? Have you found any solutions?

I don’t know how people get the funding to buy these elaborate systems to help quadrapalegics communicate. Lots of ‘I don’t knows’.

https://www.msworld.org/forum/showth...Hands-and-arms
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.
Working...
X