Gratitude journal for 03/28/2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratitude journal for 03/28/2019

There are no additional rules, except please post gratitudes, not complaints. You may post daily, once a week, whenever you want.

Recognizing the positives in our lives helps us nurture our resilience and can improve our happiness factors and our health outcomes.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Spring seems to be here.
    Weather has been warm. I got a spring / summer haircut a couple of days ago. Very different from anything I've had for years. Went from shoulder length to a short pixie. Although I'm still getting used to the way it looks, I love the way it feels with no hair on the back of my neck.
    ~ Faith
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

- I listened to some great YouTube stuff from Brene Brown on gratitude and joy.
      - I am so blessed. I have a family whom I love, I have more health than some people, I have what I need to be content. Life is good.
      ~ Faith
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Happy April Mamabug!

I had 4 root canals done on one tooth this morning. So I am grateful that it is over with.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

Happy April

Happy April Fools!
          It makes my heart smile that our daughter and her family live close by for all of the holidays. Laughing out loud and hearing a grandchild laugh heals a lot of ache. We delivered "cake pops" to their house during the afternoon. The cake pops were actually brussel sprouts that coated in chocolate and topped with chocolate sprinkles!

Comment

I'm grateful for the nicer weather. 🌷

Comment

- Grateful that the stomach virus finally left
              - Grateful for my husband and his care while sick
              - Looking forward to getting a little natural Vitamin D on this sunny day
              Kathy
              DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

First... thanks Mamabug for the quote:

"It's not joy that makes us grateful; it's gratitude that makes us joyful." -Brene Brown

Secondly;

An almost overripe organic pear that I had for breakfast, perfectly juicy,
                as they say about old age.... fruit taste best as its season is ending.

Comment

Working...
                X