Gratitude journal for 03/21/2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratitude journal for 03/21/2019

There are no additional rules, except please post gratitudes, not complaints. You may post daily, once a week, whenever you want.

Recognizing the positives in our lives helps us nurture our resilience and can improve our happiness factors and our health outcomes.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

- I'm still enjoying the beautiful weather. I think spring might be here!

- I filed my taxes. Done!
    ~ Faith
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Grateful for such a sweet husband

I am so grateful for my sweet husband, especially when he supports my lame brain ideas! I am grateful for him saying every night "Tomorrow will be a better day". I am lucky.

Comment

Glad my day is going pretty good!

Despite the PPMS I managed to get chores done, all took longer than I thought but got 'em done. Sun shining into whole house so as I "wall hugged" from one room to another each room bright with light... been a long winter!

Took 4 hours on my feet but with 12+ tears of PPMS... well....God is good! I did it.

Sat down to rest and catch up with MSW and after reading some new posts just felt a need to show gratitude.

First be it Lent or not, God.

Second: my parents top of the list, I loved them a lot, but should have told them daily. They gave me my disposition, far more important than any circumstance including Primary Progressive MS or any other horror loose in the world. And of course they gave me my faith.

Third is probably enough wisdom to know that which I cannot change to leave be. I try to give all to God. He is the only one who has any real say in use of the word "deserve." We creatures misuse or don't have any real understanding.

To be continued, the dryer just buzzed.

Jer. Actually even a better day now!

Comment

I'm grateful for MS remissions. (I have two friends two are currently dealing with moderate or major health crises.). I'm grateful that my MS challenges are currently very manageable.
          ~ Faith
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

The good weather we had today.

Bacon
            The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Had a busy day yesterday (Silver Sneakers, haircut, volunteered at Circle of Hope) and wasn't tired afterwards.
              ~ Faith
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Working...
              X