Choices Choices YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choices Choices YouTube

It's beautiful out. I want to knit. But I also want to go for a walk. And I'm wasting time looking at YouTube videos of old ladies dancing. What is wrong with me. 🤣🤣🤣😂

Hope you get out for the walk. Just came back. Mind and body so much better! Of course, time now for some entertainment online. Think I need puppies today.

If you choose to skip the walk, maybe dance with the ladies!
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by pennstater View Post
      Hope you get out for the walk. Just came back. Mind and body so much better! Of course, time now for some entertainment online. Think I need puppies today.

If you choose to skip the walk, maybe dance with the ladies!
      I took a nap. 😳 I'll walk later, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MMMMS View Post
        It's beautiful out. I want to knit. But I also want to go for a walk. And I'm wasting time looking at YouTube videos of old ladies dancing. What is wrong with me. 🤣🤣🤣😂
        Lol! It's pretty easy for me, too, to choose wasting time instead of exercise! :-)
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
        X