Antioxidant ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
    Also, I'm interested in your dark chocolate experiment. Let us know how it goes. We ny experience, there need to be more changes, and bigger changes, before I notice a difference. The combination of many dietary and lifestyle changes has resulted in minor improvements for me.
    According to the cocoa study, there was a 45% improvement in fatigue and 80% improvement in walking speed, along with improvement in endurance.

That is what I would like to see with this experiment.

Although I don't suffer from the tired type of fatigue, I do get motor fatigue in my arm and legs.
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by REG53 View Post
      Koko, Sounds like a good plan. I hope it helps you.
      Thank you REG, you too.
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
        According to the cocoa study, there was a 45% improvement in fatigue and 80% improvement in walking speed, along with improvement in endurance.

That is what I would like to see with this experiment.

Although I don't suffer from the tired type of fatigue, I do get motor fatigue in my arm and legs.
        Yes; I hope it helps too. Eating chocolate every day would be a "sacrifice" I'd be willing to make.
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
        X