Could use a little feedback...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could use a little feedback...

I am paralyzed with fear and indecision. Diagnosed with RRMS in 2012. Have mostly taken Copaxone (and briefly Tecfidera). Last MRI last year showed a couple of new leisons on my spinal cord (previously only had brain lesions). Feel like I am gradually deteriorating. Agree with my Doctor that it's probably time to move on to another DMD.

I have been hesitant for a long time because I am a single mom (son is 16). Keep telling myself, just get my son off to college and then I'll deal with it. I didn't want to move on to drugs with scary or unpleasant side effects. I'm jc+ and have a history of melanoma. All the drugs terrify me and I just don't know what to do. My doctor has suggested Gileyna or Ocrevus. I have my issues with both of them. Any thoughts? This us causing me great anxiety. Thanks.

Hello there.

How's your diet? Have you had any blood work to check vit D levels? Do you exercise at all?
    The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post
      Hello there.

How's your diet? Have you had any blood work to check vit D levels? Do you exercise at all?
      Vit D levels are ok. Diet could use some improvement. Excercise the last few months has been limited due to broken wrist and frozen shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by suzannejc View Post
        Vit D levels are ok. Diet could use some improvement. Excercise the last few months has been limited due to broken wrist and frozen shoulder.
        Figure out if u have any food allergies through either an elimination diet ( best) or food allergy essay. Eliminate whatever makes you feel bad or shows a reaction. Add benifical foods (fermented, veggies, etc.) Take LDN and cbd. Start doing yoga and breathing exercises. There are a ton of good habits you can develop that will do you good instead of just depending on the pharmaceuticals.
        The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Working...
        X