ocrevus and weight gain???!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ocrevus and weight gain???!!!

i'm taking my first dose of ocrevus tomorrow, and i read that ocrevus can cause rapid weight gain. i'm so worried about that. does anyone know anything about this?? i dont know what to do...

All I noticed was that after the infusion I seemed to be a lot more feeling hungry than I normally ever was. I think that is a side effect of the steroid that they administer first. It’s been the same all three times. My appetite returned to normal in a few days. I don’t think I gained any weight. Good luck.
    It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

zebulun, I’ve never heard anything about rapid weight gain due to Ocrevus.

I’m pretty sure there’s no mention in the medication info either.

I’ve had two doses so far and my weight only changes based on my eating & activity levels just as it did before I started Ocrevus.

Good luck with your infusions!

Comment

Hello zebulun, I have taken my 3rd full dose and I haven't had any rapid weight gain. May I ask where you read this?. I don't think it is listed as a side effect but I could be wrong.

I wish you all the best.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

No weight gain here...

FWIW: I've had 3 Ocrevus infusions and had no side effects at all; including no weight gain.
          59M / RRMS / Dx1987 / Ocrevus

Comment

Working...
          X