Neurologist recommendation in Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neurologist recommendation in Arizona

I recently moved to Arizona and am looking for a recommendation for a neurologist. I have RMS and am stable at this time on Copaxone. This is hard because I’ve had the same neuro for over 20 years and he and his staff have always been very responsive to any calls or concerns. Phoenix, Flagstaff, or Prescott area would work. Thanks for any recommendations.

Originally posted by Dawn42 View Post
    I recently moved to Arizona and am looking for a recommendation for a neurologist. I have RMS and am stable at this time on Copaxone. This is hard because I’ve had the same neuro for over 20 years and he and his staff have always been very responsive to any calls or concerns. Phoenix, Flagstaff, or Prescott area would work. Thanks for any recommendations.
    Dawn42

From the National MS Society website, there are some neuros listed as Partners in MS Care in Phoenix area.

"Partners in MS Care are healthcare providers who have demonstrated knowledge and expertise in treating patients with MS and have a relationship with the National MS Society."

https://www.nationalmssociety.org/Re...4-40f2f2aeb784

Good luck in your search!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Thank you for that information. That helps. I would still like to hear from anyone who has personal experience with any particular neurologist. I’ll start researching those on your list. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawn42 View Post
        I would still like to hear from anyone who has personal experience with any particular neurologist.
        That makes sense, and I totally understand.

Maybe some Arizonians(?) will come along and help.

Take Care
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
        X