3rd Full Dose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Full Dose

I had my 3rd full dose yesterday. No problems with infusion and I didn't feel as tired as I have with the other infusions. I just wish I could see some improvements with balance and leg weakness.

My mri showed I am remaining stable. I do have a lot of burning pain in legs and feet.
    God Bless Us All

Hi Reg. Thanks for the update. It’s all very interesting to hear. I am hoping that this drug buys us a little time until something better comes along. Messing with ones immune system is a little scary but they seem to think ours is messed up anyway. Hopefully they know what their doing and hopefully our balance and legs get a little better over time.
    It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Originally posted by REG53 View Post
      I had my 3rd full dose yesterday. No problems with infusion and I didn't feel as tired as I have with the other infusions. I just wish I could see some improvements with balance and leg weakness.

My mri showed I am remaining stable. I do have a lot of burning pain in legs and feet.
      Hi REG53

I'm glad for you that your 3rd full dose infusion went well, and no side effects.

Stable MRI is good news!

Hopefully some improvements are on the way for your balance and leg weakness.

Thanks for sharing!

Take Care
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Thank you oceanpride and yes it is scary.

Thank you Koko
        God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
        X