Ocrevus Infusion time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocrevus Infusion time

Just had another Ocrevus infusion. The infusion are always long due to the titration of the med.
    This infusion which was my 4th or 5th they were able to increase the titration rate. I was finished in 5.5 hours, Solumedrol included.
    They said that in the instructions the rate could be increased after having 3 infusions with no side effects.

Has anyone else experienced this titration increase?

Hi pballer76,

I just posted a thread about my recent experience for my 3rd infusion. I was out in 4.5 hrs including observation, though the protocol was fudged a bit — premeds were not administered until after 15 mins of Ocrevus infusion with no wait before resuming.

Fortunately I tolerate it well enough. I hope my future infusions go as quickly.

Comment

Hello pballer

Glad to hear about the titration rate. I will be taking my 3rd full dose next month. I will be asking about it.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

Improved or same

Does anyone doing Ocervus feel it's made a difference?

Comment

Moving any better?

Originally posted by pballer76 View Post
          Just had another Ocrevus infusion. The infusion are always long due to the titration of the med.
          This infusion which was my 4th or 5th they were able to increase the titration rate. I was finished in 5.5 hours, Solumedrol included.
          They said that in the instructions the rate could be increased after having 3 infusions with no side effects.

Has anyone else experienced this titration increase?
          I'd like to know since your on your fifth, have you felt better, moving better, less aches?

Comment

Moving better

Originally posted by DonnaH View Post
            I'd like to know since your on your fifth, have you felt better, moving better, less aches?
            Ive been more active, I don’t really even remember I need infusions. I still have one weak leg.

Comment

Working...
            X