Anyone stop Lyrica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone stop Lyrica

Has anyone stopped Lyrica cold turkey or tapered off. I am thinking about going back to neurontin.

I am having some vision problems and I know double vision is a side effect. I don't know if it is cause from Lyrica but there is the cost and weight gain.
    God Bless Us All

Hi REG.

It’s been a long time but I stopped Lyrica cold turkey. I don’t remember having a problem in doing so

I would like to encourage you to speak with your Neurologist or the Pharmacist for the best advice.

I have gone cold turkey of of several different medications that I really should not have.

Take care.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post
      Hi REG.

It’s been a long time but I stopped Lyrica cold turkey. I don’t remember having a problem in doing so

I would like to encourage you to speak with your Neurologist or the Pharmacist for the best advice.

I have gone cold turkey of of several different medications that I really should not have.

Take care.
      Everything that Snoopy said, me too ...

Comment

Thank you both. I am going to call my neuro.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

I stopped both Lyrica and Neurontin cold turkey, but a taper off is recommended.

Comment

Thank you Marco.

I have already heard from neuro and he told me how to taper off Lyrica and go back on neurotin at the same time.

Thank y'all for caring.
            God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
            X