Gratitude journal for 01/24/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratitude journal for 01/24/2018

There are no rules, except please post gratitudes, not complaints. You may post daily, once a week, whenever you want.

Recognizing the positives in our lives helps us nurture our resilience and can improve our happiness factors and our health outcomes.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Free heart worm and flea prevention for the year for my dog- love those company reps.

2 days until my concert

3 more days off on my “vacation “ - (wasn’t planned but being closed again :/... and getting lucky with days off give me a nice vacation

so I guess I’m also thankful for the fact that I have enough pto to cover all of this mess.

Comment

Disturbed and three days grace were amazing....David Draiman made a lot of good comments about different things and it was all things both me and my friend needed to hear. ( And honestly probably everyone in this world)

I didn't die driving back.... Terrible traffic , rain , and a speedometer stuck in kilometers made for a very stressful drive home. And siri decided she didn't want to work for me so I was pretty sure I was going to end up 4 hours from my house but somehow I made it home.

I am buying my tickets for third eye blind Friday.

Comment

Gratitudes

Nothing specific.
        But life is good.
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
        X