What Happened to My Co-Pay Assistance? MSAA Webinar Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Happened to My Co-Pay Assistance? MSAA Webinar Information

Some of you may be interested in listening to this Webinar on Jan 31st! What Happened to My Co-Pay Assistance? How Co-Pay Accumulators are Affecting You!

"Receiving rebates and subsidies to help you pay down on your prescription medication may be in jeopardy! A change to health insurance coverage, known as the co-pay accumulator, may prevent people living with MS from applying prescription assistance programs toward their deductible or out-of-pocket maximum. Though not all drugs are affected by co-pay accumulators, for those impacted, costs could rise dramatically.

MSAA invites you to learn more about this concerning issue by joining us and the experts at Avalere for a one-hour webinar on Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 8 pm Eastern. As a participant, you will learn what’s behind co-pay accumulators, how they impact your out-of-pocket costs, and have the opportunity to pose your questions to our panel of experts through the webinar’s live chat feature."

To register: https://cc.readytalk.com/registratio...n=18do1wbyg9fm
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

This just happened to me. I take an allergy shot that costs over $2k/month, but only $40 with the co-pay assistance program. In the past, the insurance company would apply the entire amount to my deductible, but starting this year they only applied the $40.

What a difference that makes to my budget ...

I wish everyone well!

Comment

Bumping this up in case anyone is interested - for this coming Thrus. 1/31/19

Comment

Is there anyway to find out what medication is effected or is it insurance based?

I tried to google stuff but I couldn’t find anything that told me anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
          and have the opportunity to pose your questions to our panel of experts through the webinar’s live chat feature."

To register: https://cc.readytalk.com/registratio...n=18do1wbyg9fm
          Daisy, maybe you can listen in on this talk and as mentioned above, you can ask questions to the panel of experts.

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
            Daisy, maybe you can listen in on this talk and as mentioned above, you can ask questions to the panel of experts.

If it works like all the other things like that I’ve seen I would have to use my real name and state. That’s not happening ever... so I’ll just wait and see what they say

Comment

Originally posted by Daisycat View Post
              If it works like all the other things like that I’ve seen I would have to use my real name and state. That’s not happening ever... so I’ll just wait and see what they say
              You need to give a first and last name (Daisy Cat would work) and a valid email. If you don't have a throw-away email address I would suggest you register for one at any number of free online email providers. They will send the link to the webinar to that email address and you can participate.

Comment

Working...
              X