Recommendations for good movie to rent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations for good movie to rent?

I used to plan a monthly movie night with 3 or 4 friends, and I'm just starting to get back to doing that again.

Do you have any recommendations for recent movies available to rent or stream that you would recommend?

I like to offer a variety of 2 or 3 options -- maybe a drama, a comedy, a romance, a documentary, etc, and then we choose.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Mamabug, their are some good movies on netfex , I just watched The Stray on Sunday. I don't know if you like dogs but any movie with dogs in it I watch, i'm a big dog lover. The ending was what I didn't expect.

Also their is Coffe Shop kinda a romance, not bad.

If I think of any other I will let you know

Shoo
    Shoo

Comment

Mama, a great documentary on Netflix is called Fyre Festival. I just watched it and it was shocking!
      Jen
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

I'll have to look these up. Thanks!
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Loverly romcom- Old Fashioned.

Lovely Drama- Our Souls at night.

Both extremely well written and acted. Beautiful.

Comment

PS.
            Forgot:

Nature Doc - Chimpanzee.
            By Disney and narrated by Tim Allen so its a charming (though realistic) story told with a touch of humour.

Comment

Working...
            X