Gratitude journal for 01/10/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratitude journal for 01/10/2018

There are no rules, except please post gratitudes, not complaints. You may post daily, once a week, whenever you want.

Recognizing the positives in our lives helps us nurture our resilience and can improve our happiness factors and our health outcomes.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Gratitude for Thursday

1. I continue to feel somewhat better than I have been for the past two months. Although I'm still not 100%, and my dx isn't confirmed, I'm only up 3-4x per night (instead of 7-8x).

2. Last week, I set an exercise goal and made it for the first time in a long time.
    ~ Faith
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

We found a Dr to cover all the Sundays we didn't have one so I don't have to keep wasting my PTO on stupid reasons. Still a couple of days that we don't have one... but its gone from 7 days of having no Dr. ( All weekend days and I work every weekend since we get paid extra) to only 2... so that is much better.)

I guess those two days are OK since I still have "to much PTO" according to corporate but its my PTO if I want it to sit there forever I should be able to.... BUT I am just thankful that I'll be working and not going crazy on those days.

Comment

Gratitudes for Saturday

I should have mentioned this gratitude awhile ago. It seems small, but it's convenient.

Our local Walmart added pick up and delivery to its services. It doesn't affect me a whole lot because I usually send hubby to get groceries. But it's still nice. That way, I can be sure that he gets what I want. And it's easier for him.
        ~ Faith
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

It may seem odd here but I am grateful for my health. I know what I have and what the possibilities are but I am still able to do everything I want.

I am also grateful for you all. We have a great group of people trying to help each other navigate these uncertain waters.
          The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Working...
          X