Threads Not Related to MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threads Not Related to MS

Is there a place on this forum to ask questions or advice for things that are not MS related?
    I could use some advice on something and I can’t exactly post about it on Facebook. I really like all of the different viewpoints on here that I read and I was wondering if we had a place on MS World where we could discuss things besides MS.
    “I’m pretty and tough, like a diamond. Or beef jerky in a ball gown.” - Titus Andromedon

Of course you can! You can start here or start another thread. General Q and A forum encompasses all subjects that don't fit anywhere else.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
      Of course you can! You can start here or start another thread. General Q and A forum encompasses all subjects that don't fit anywhere else.
      Awesome, thanks! Everything I’ve read so far ties in to having MS in one way or another so I wasn’t sure if it was okay.
      Besides another MS forum, I’m not a member of other web forums so I don’t have anywhere else to ask questions - and Facebook is tricky because nothing is private on there.
      “I’m pretty and tough, like a diamond. Or beef jerky in a ball gown.” - Titus Andromedon

Comment

Working...
      X