apps on smart phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apps on smart phone

I just read a list of apps for the smart phone.

Thought they were helpful.

I have used a few. Anyone else use some of these?

I have used carezone. It is easy to input the data, including suppliments. You just take pictures of the prescription bottle, suppliment bottle, or OTC bottle.

Habitica: Habitica is a video game that allows you to “gamify” your life by turning your daily activities and to-do lists into monsters to conquer.

Medisafe: Medisafe helps you keep track of which medications you need to take and when. Each day is divided into four quadrants – morning, afternoon, evening, night – with visual representations of which pills you should be taking at which time. The app will send you reminders when it’s time to take your pills, and it also provides you with information about each medication. Physicians and pharmacists are also able to connect with patients and communicate through Medisafe.

Daylio: Daylio is a mobile diary that lets you easily track how you’re feeling and what you’re doing. Over time, the app can help you discover patterns in your moods, behavior and activities so you can make changes to your daily routine that will help you to feel your best.

Flaredown: Flaredown was made just for people with chronic illness as a way to track symptoms, record treatments and reactions, track triggers and connect with others who have similar conditions. There are also places where you can easily note other important parts of your day, such as what you ate, what the weather was like, and any activities or events that took place.

Evernote: Evernote is a note-taking app that helps you stay organized in your personal and/or professional life. You can add notes in a variety of forms, including text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDF and web clippings, and have everything saved in one place.

CareZone: CareZone offers patients a simple way to keep track of all their medical information. Several of its features include a journal for documenting symptoms, to-do lists, contacts (doctors, pharmacies, insurance providers, etc.), medication information (names, dosages, reminders for when it’s time to refill, etc.) and a calendar for keeping track of appointments and other important dates. Any information you input remains private and secure.

Asana: For those who work with a company or business, Asana is an app that can help you and your team stay organized, manage projects and track your progress. This app allows you to create project task lists and personal to-do lists, track when work is due with a calendar and converse with coworkers about various tasks or projects.

myHomework: The myHomework app is a virtual planner for students. You can track when assignments, essays or projects are due, track your class schedule and receive due date or test reminders.

Microsoft OneNote: Microsoft OneNote is a place you can jot down any important notes, information or thoughts that cross your mind – in whichever way works best for you. You can type, write, draw, make to-do lists or clip things from the web, and OneNote keeps everything organized and easy to find.

MyTherapy: MyTherapy gives you reminders when it’s time to take your medication, take measurements or do exercises, and it also serves as a journal where you can track your symptoms and overall health.

TaoMix 2: Living with chronic illness and brain fog can be stressful, and while it’s important to keep track of your physical health, caring for your mental health is necessary, too. TaoMix 2 provides you with soundscapes you can mix and match to help you relax or meditate. Whether you’re soothed by the sounds of waves crashing on the beach or the quiet chatter of people in a café, this app can help take your mind off the stresses of chronic illness.

Google Calendar: Google Calendar can help you keep track of important dates or events. You can view the calendar by day, week or month, color code events and, if you use Gmail, import dates from there. You can also schedule reminders to give you a heads up about upcoming events.

ColorNote: This Android app lets you make color-coded notes and checklists to help you stay organized. You can also set reminders for each note to make sure you get each task done on time. Iphone has I notes equivalent.

Stop, Breathe & Think: This meditation app encourages you to stop what you’re doing and check in with how you’re feeling.

ICE Contact: If you have a medical condition and ever find yourself in an emergency situation, an ICE (In Case of Emergency) app may be of use. You can store all your personal and medical information here for either yourself or others to access in an emergency. Having this information handy can also be useful if you struggle with brain fog.

Cozi: Cozi is an organization app specifically designed for families. You can keep all of your family’s activities and appointments in one place, and create checklists (grocery lists, chore lists, to-do lists, etc.) to share with other family members.
    Waze is a navigation app that lets you know what traffic conditions are like in real time and which route you should take. Waze can also give you reminders when it’s time to leave based on both the time you need to arrive and current traffic. After you arrive at your destination, park your car and close Waze, it will automatically drop a pin to remind you later on exactly where you parked.
    Waze:

I haven't used all of those, but:

OneNote is handy for neuro appointment notes. Things to remember and to ask about.

Google Calendar is good for reminding you to to to the neuro to begin with.

For med reminders, I'm using Amazon's Alexa app these days. Just set a reminder and she'll take care of it.

It's a good list, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MakOP View Post
      I just read a list of apps for the smart phone.

Thought they were helpful.

I have used a few. Anyone else use some of these?

I have used carezone. It is easy to input the data, including suppliments. You just take pictures of the prescription bottle, suppliment bottle, or OTC bottle.

Habitica: Habitica is a video game that allows you to “gamify” your life by turning your daily activities and to-do lists into monsters to conquer.

Medisafe: Medisafe helps you keep track of which medications you need to take and when. Each day is divided into four quadrants – morning, afternoon, evening, night – with visual representations of which pills you should be taking at which time. The app will send you reminders when it’s time to take your pills, and it also provides you with information about each medication. Physicians and pharmacists are also able to connect with patients and communicate through Medisafe.

Daylio: Daylio is a mobile diary that lets you easily track how you’re feeling and what you’re doing. Over time, the app can help you discover patterns in your moods, behavior and activities so you can make changes to your daily routine that will help you to feel your best.

Flaredown: Flaredown was made just for people with chronic illness as a way to track symptoms, record treatments and reactions, track triggers and connect with others who have similar conditions. There are also places where you can easily note other important parts of your day, such as what you ate, what the weather was like, and any activities or events that took place.

Evernote: Evernote is a note-taking app that helps you stay organized in your personal and/or professional life. You can add notes in a variety of forms, including text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDF and web clippings, and have everything saved in one place.

CareZone: CareZone offers patients a simple way to keep track of all their medical information. Several of its features include a journal for documenting symptoms, to-do lists, contacts (doctors, pharmacies, insurance providers, etc.), medication information (names, dosages, reminders for when it’s time to refill, etc.) and a calendar for keeping track of appointments and other important dates. Any information you input remains private and secure.

Asana: For those who work with a company or business, Asana is an app that can help you and your team stay organized, manage projects and track your progress. This app allows you to create project task lists and personal to-do lists, track when work is due with a calendar and converse with coworkers about various tasks or projects.

myHomework: The myHomework app is a virtual planner for students. You can track when assignments, essays or projects are due, track your class schedule and receive due date or test reminders.

Microsoft OneNote: Microsoft OneNote is a place you can jot down any important notes, information or thoughts that cross your mind – in whichever way works best for you. You can type, write, draw, make to-do lists or clip things from the web, and OneNote keeps everything organized and easy to find.

MyTherapy: MyTherapy gives you reminders when it’s time to take your medication, take measurements or do exercises, and it also serves as a journal where you can track your symptoms and overall health.

TaoMix 2: Living with chronic illness and brain fog can be stressful, and while it’s important to keep track of your physical health, caring for your mental health is necessary, too. TaoMix 2 provides you with soundscapes you can mix and match to help you relax or meditate. Whether you’re soothed by the sounds of waves crashing on the beach or the quiet chatter of people in a café, this app can help take your mind off the stresses of chronic illness.

Google Calendar: Google Calendar can help you keep track of important dates or events. You can view the calendar by day, week or month, color code events and, if you use Gmail, import dates from there. You can also schedule reminders to give you a heads up about upcoming events.

ColorNote: This Android app lets you make color-coded notes and checklists to help you stay organized. You can also set reminders for each note to make sure you get each task done on time. Iphone has I notes equivalent.

Stop, Breathe & Think: This meditation app encourages you to stop what you’re doing and check in with how you’re feeling.

ICE Contact: If you have a medical condition and ever find yourself in an emergency situation, an ICE (In Case of Emergency) app may be of use. You can store all your personal and medical information here for either yourself or others to access in an emergency. Having this information handy can also be useful if you struggle with brain fog.

Cozi: Cozi is an organization app specifically designed for families. You can keep all of your family’s activities and appointments in one place, and create checklists (grocery lists, chore lists, to-do lists, etc.) to share with other family members.
      Waze is a navigation app that lets you know what traffic conditions are like in real time and which route you should take. Waze can also give you reminders when it’s time to leave based on both the time you need to arrive and current traffic. After you arrive at your destination, park your car and close Waze, it will automatically drop a pin to remind you later on exactly where you parked.
      Waze:
      Amazing list! I'm using ColorNote, Google Calendar, EverNote and they are great.

Comment

great list! I currently use medisafe for the meds I take. Time consuming for original bulk med input but great since. Very helpful for dr appointments I can pull out my list of meds. Also one app I’ve been trying to use is called TheraChat. It is basically for journaling. So you can write whatever. I like that they can remind you to do it. I found this helpful for symptom tracking. So everyday I can write down my symptoms from that day and look them over when I’m in a dr appointment I remember what’s been going on.

Comment

Nice list

Can't say that I am familiar with those apps, but I use one myself. I am on Copaxone 40mg injections and it was really a challenge to write all those next locations every time, since those were changing every week. I found a nice app on App store - Injection Tracker & Reminder. It made my day so simple Now i just get a notifications when I need to perform my shot, app shows me exactly where to do it, and also auto suggests best site rotations. Made by a guy with MS as well. I wrote his a few times to change a few things - so he actually did, and very quickly. So if you are on injection - check it out.

Hope this will help someone else as well

Comment

That's funny. I also use Injection Tracker & Reminder app. Was looking at other apps but I don't like paying $5 a month or more for those.
            I tried downloading a few free versions too, but those just does don't work good or at all ;(
            Well, that's my 2 cents.

Originally posted by andrewkras View Post
            Can't say that I am familiar with those apps, but I use one myself. I am on Copaxone 40mg injections and it was really a challenge to write all those next locations every time, since those were changing every week. I found a nice app on App store - Injection Tracker & Reminder. It made my day so simple Now i just get a notifications when I need to perform my shot, app shows me exactly where to do it, and also auto suggests best site rotations. Made by a guy with MS as well. I wrote his a few times to change a few things - so he actually did, and very quickly. So if you are on injection - check it out.

Hope this will help someone else as well

Comment

Working...
            X