suitable recliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suitable recliner

Hi, I am planing for acquiring or renting a seat for after my hip therapeutic methodology and I don't know whether this is a savvy thought or not.

I don't seem to have anything adequately high to sit on, or anything with arms. I understand I will have an extraordinary time napping on my back in case I rest by any stretch of the creative energy. Help!

Originally posted by Mindrasect View Post
    Hi, I am planing for acquiring or renting a seat for after my hip therapeutic methodology and I don't know whether this is a savvy thought or not.
    Is that a type of surgery?

I haven't had hip surgery, but a lift recliner is very helpful to me in standing up from a sitting position, due to weakness from MS. I also sleep in it, as I am unable to get in and out of bed.

I don't seem to have anything adequately high to sit on, or anything with arms. I understand I will have an extraordinary time napping on my back in case I rest by any stretch of the creative energy. Help!
    Don't forget about your ability to get on and off the toilet also. I bought a bedside commode, and it is placed over my existing toilet (the bucket is removed). It has armrests and the height is adjustable, which enables me to get on and off the toilet safely.

Good luck!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I’ve found that a lift recliner is a great deal easier to manage. They can often be rented from stores that sell them. If you’re going to sleep in one, look into the ones with separate adjustments for seat, back, and headrest. That makes getting into a comfortable position easier.

Comment

Esteemed, LOVED, LOVED my seat for recovery!!!! We got it just for me. Raised it up with bed risers that you can buy in any bed and shower store. At whatever point in the midst of the day in case I got exhausted, I just bounced up into my seat and had the ability to rest away!

Exactly when my neighbor had his hip done, he called me to see how I had the ability to rest amid the night, since he was having a horrrible time. No one had taught him to get a seat, so we passed on our own down to him. He ended up napping in it, called me up about in tears to offer thanks toward me for saving him!

Endeavor to get it before your therapeutic methodology so you can guarantee it fits you and you can accomplish all of the switches/controls. The seat is so far a standout amongst the most cherished seats in the house with all the family, so I figure it was a phenomenal hypothesis.

Comment

Originally posted by lewiswhite View Post
          Esteemed, LOVED, LOVED my seat for recovery!!!! We got it just for me. Raised it up with bed risers that you can buy in any bed and shower store. At whatever point in the midst of the day in case I got exhausted, I just bounced up into my seat and had the ability to rest away!

Exactly when my neighbor had his hip done, he called me to see how I had the ability to rest amid the night, since he was having a horrrible time. No one had taught him to get a seat, so we passed on our own down to him. He ended up napping in it, called me up about in tears to offer thanks toward me for saving him!

Endeavor to get it before your therapeutic methodology so you can guarantee it fits you and you can accomplish all of the switches/controls. The seat is so far a standout amongst the most cherished seats in the house with all the family, so I figure it was a phenomenal hypothesis.
          here I also researched for recliner I read so many reviews, after reading this https://sortedforyou.com/best-recliners-for-back-pain two I selected are Svago Zero Gravity Recliner and Perfect Chair “PC-610” Premium Leather Zero-Gravity Hand-Crafted Recliner but I still confused which one is better for me?

Comment

Working...
          X