TENS unit used on ears with surprise results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TENS unit used on ears with surprise results

I recently got a new Dr. Ho TENS unit as I find it useful for pain in my back and leg, and it came with an extra set of earlobe clips that it claimed promoted sleep and relaxation. Great, I gave it a go last night. Funny sensation of tickling in my ears while working but not entirely unpleasant. What was a welcome surprise was that when I took it off and rolled over to go to sleep, I noticed I did not have my usual full body random twitching that I normally have to get through as I fall asleep. I watched and waited...nothing! Did a bit of googling just now and found tens on your ears is called CES or Cranial Electrostimulation and can be helpful for spasticity. This is encouraging, it’s only been 1 night but I intend to continue my personal research into this! Just wanted to share and ask if anyone else has tried earlobe TENS and what your experience was.

Originally posted by Safire1310 View Post
    I recently got a new Dr. Ho TENS unit as I find it useful for pain in my back and leg, and it came with an extra set of earlobe clips that it claimed promoted sleep and relaxation. Great, I gave it a go last night. Funny sensation of tickling in my ears while working but not entirely unpleasant. What was a welcome surprise was that when I took it off and rolled over to go to sleep, I noticed I did not have my usual full body random twitching that I normally have to get through as I fall asleep. I watched and waited...nothing! Did a bit of googling just now and found tens on your ears is called CES or Cranial Electrostimulation and can be helpful for spasticity. This is encouraging, it’s only been 1 night but I intend to continue my personal research into this! Just wanted to share and ask if anyone else has tried earlobe TENS and what your experience was.
    Safire1310 ~

Wow, that is encouraging!

So glad that you got relief for body twitching with the earlobe TENS unit.

Sounds promising for spasticity relief.

Please continue to share your experiences with it.

Thank you!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

What part of zee lobe?

Comment

On my earlobe, the bottom, is how these clips I have are meant to be used.

Comment

Working...
        X