High fever 1m post Lemtrada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High fever 1m post Lemtrada?

I received my first round of Lemtrada about a month ago (11/12-11/16) and have gone without many issues until this week.

I started feeling flu-ish on Wednesday and woke up at 3 a.m. Thursday with a 101.4 fever. Went to the clinic and tested negative for flu, they think it’s a virus.

I’ve been taking dayquil/nyquil/ibuprofen just to manage day to day. Sometimes the meds do not touch my fever and this morning it was at 102.6.

I’ve called my one to one nurse and neuro’s med assistant. Can’t get a firm or actual answer from anyone. Is there a protocol for a high fever post Lemtrada? Thanks.
    "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power
    is made perfect in weakness." -2 Cor. 12:9

dx 11.23.10 RRMS

Hello Kelsey 23 I don’t take lemtrada but probably would’ve if they offered. I’m on Ocrevus. Was just hoping that your doing better as there hasn’t been any responses ? Best of luck
    It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Hi Kelsey - I'm wondering how you are doing. I've had two courses of lemtrada and I remember feeling worse the first time. I had a nasty sore throat. Make sure you are taking your acyclovir. I hope you check in and tell us how you are doing in general.
      Good luck and take care!

Comment

Working...
      X