• Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

hi i am Peter from Toronto Canada. I like sports and cars also fishing

Originally posted by mode101 View Post
    Hi Peter

Welcome!

From Ohio here, and I used to go fishing on Lake Erie for Perch and Walleye - great fun (and tasty fish)!. And on the rivers, streams, and reservoirs for catfish, white bass, bluegills, etc.

Dad taught us how to fish, and took us often when we were kids. Loved it ever since.

In any case, hope to see more of your posts.

If you have any questions, just ask and we'll be glad to help if we can.

Take Care
    Last edited by KoKo; 12-15-2018, 11:13 AM.
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by mode101 View Post
      Welcome, Peter!
      All the best, ~G

Comment

Hi Peter!
        Welcome. We have quite a few members from Canada. Hope to hear more from you.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Welcome, Peter. I'm a dual citizen -- Canada and US. I was born in Saskatoon, SK and grew up there. I married a US citizen and have lived most of my adult life in Kansas.
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
            Welcome, Peter. I'm a dual citizen -- Canada and US. I was born in Saskatoon, SK and grew up there. I married a US citizen and have lived most of my adult life in Kansas.
            Sorry for the hijack Peter, but Faith I didn't know you were in Kansas. The absolute best Mexican food I have ever eaten was in Hutchinson, Kansas a million or so years ago.
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
              Sorry for the hijack Peter, but Faith I didn't know you were in Kansas. The absolute best Mexican food I have ever eaten was in Hutchinson, Kansas a million or so years ago.
              Anchor Inn? Corner of Main Street and Ave A, I think.

I live in Newton, KS now. But I lived in "Hutch" for 4 years.

Many years ago (1983?), I used to work at a daycare center where two of the grandchildren of the owners of Anchor Inn attended. I don't remember their last name.

Do you live in Kansas, Jules, or were you just travelling through?
              ~ Faith
              MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
              - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
              - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
              - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
                Anchor Inn? Corner of Main Street and Ave A, I think.

I live in Newton, KS now. But I lived in "Hutch" for 4 years.

Many years ago (1983?), I used to work at a daycare center where two of the grandchildren of the owners of Anchor Inn attended. I don't remember their last name.

Do you live in Kansas, Jules, or were you just travelling through?
                Can't for the life of me remember the name. But wow, small world because I'm guessing it was maybe 1987. I was passing through, spent a few days there.
                Anonymous

Comment

Greetings and welcome, Peter!

Comment

Welcome Peter. Hope to see more posts from you.
                    Kathy
                    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Welcome

Hi peter, I’m Anthony Newly dx from sept. 2017

im in Calgary AB, I find this site a huge support to get me through this uncertain path.

Comment

I hope you didn’t just come on here trying to promote crazy stuff to desperate people. ???
                        It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Working...
                        X