Gratitude journal for week of 12/13/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratitude journal for week of 12/13/2018

There are no rules, except please post gratitudes, not complaints. You may post daily, once a week, whenever you want.

Recognizing the positives in our lives helps us nurture our resilience and can improve our happiness factors and our health outcomes.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Gratitudes for Thursday

I've been having some infection issues for over a month. I tried to treat it with natural treatments for quite awhile, but I'm not sure that I had dx myself correctly.

At times, it appeared that my symptoms were cleared up, but then re-occurred. I've had little emotional motivation or physical energy to exercise or take good care of myself in other ways.

On Tuesday, I went to the doctor and got a rx. During the night last night, it appeared that symptoms were abating, so I think the meds are working.

My gratitude for today is that I think I'm finally getting over this!
    ~ Faith
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

I am glad you are feeling better Mamabug

My gratitudes

1. I can fit into my old jeans. I usually come home from work and get into my gym clothes so I haven't been able to actually tell the difference since scrubs and gym clothes are both pretty baggy. Not my "skinny" jeans yet BUT I am so happy that I can finally fit into a lot of my old things.

2. I don't have to take out my piercing that I accidentally pulled through my ear. ( yes it was as painful as it sounds).

3. I am off work today. I never ever have a Sunday off but the Dr who was supposed to work was sick ( my guess is hung over from last nights Christmas party... BUT that part isn'y my business) while I am not glad she is sick I am glad to have a Sunday off to relax and do nothing.

Comment

Friday -- enjoyed playing Christmas carols on the piano

Saturday -- participated in a fun progressive supper. Lots of awesome visiting time, some enjoyable Christmas singing, and I patted myself on the back for sticking to my diet.
        ~ Faith
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

I got my full hours this week even with the unexpected closed days. Next week is another story

my favorite South Park was on and I laughed at something-(I haven’t laughed in 15 months) it felt so weird

im going to maybe get a second job pet sitting. Making a decent amount of money over Christmas pet sitting for coworkers so if that goes ok I’m going to sign up for rover - been wanting a second job for awhile but not a job job if that makes sense

with this one I can do it when I want and not take jobs if I need a break

Comment

Gratitudes this week

Struggling with a kidney infection for six weeks. My gratitudes are:
            - I got in to see the Dr.
            - hubby took morning off to go to Dr. with me
            - I'm on my 2nd antibiotic. Maybe it will work. Dr. plans to follow up and get to the bottom of this if I don't improve.
            - hubby and son have been helpful and good to me when I feel bad.

I got to Skype with daughter and her family. A nice distraction.

I'm also grateful that I can find so many things to be truly grateful for even when I feel bad.
            ~ Faith
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Working...
            X