New type of rollator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New type of rollator

I posted about this device before, and the thread didn't show up so I imagine I broke some protocol of the forum.

But this device has been so awesome for me and I'm sure it could help others who have similar issues and the walker and rollator just don't help anymore.

Moderators, how do I post the name of this product so others can investigate it?

I see no problem of putting the url for the rollator in your post. We've shared many url's of different devices before (since I've been here) I don't know why your other thread never showed up

Personally, I am interested in seeing the info on this new rollator!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by rdmc View Post
      I posted about this device before, and the thread didn't show up so I imagine I broke some protocol of the forum.

But this device has been so awesome for me and I'm sure it could help others who have similar issues and the walker and rollator just don't help anymore.

Moderators, how do I post the name of this product so others can investigate it?
      rdmc ~

I am interested in this new type of rollator also.

You are welcome to put the name of it, and/or a link showing how it is used, in your post.

Take Care
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Are you talking about the UPWalker or Upright walker?
        God Bless Us All

Comment

New walker

I did goggle search new walker,they have a hands free walker that looks pretty interesting.They have a film footage of demonstrations.Dave

Comment

I forgot to mention it keeps you upright.dave

Comment

Working...
            X