VSL #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSL #3

Hi all! As you know I have been dealing with health issues and perhaps an MS flare that impacted my abdomen and those surrounding muscles causing constipation, pain, high liver levels and gallbladder not working right. A doctor last week mentioned VSL #3 (probiotic) and today my client also happened to mention this for his UC. It is a bit expensive but if it helps my gastrointestinal issues along with MS symptoms I am willing to pay the cost.

Anyone out there try VSL#3? Success or not? I hope to hear some feedback. Thanks so much!!

Originally posted by MyGirlsMom View Post
    Hi all! As you know I have been dealing with health issues and perhaps an MS flare that impacted my abdomen and those surrounding muscles causing constipation, pain, high liver levels and gallbladder not working right. A doctor last week mentioned VSL #3 (probiotic) and today my client also happened to mention this for his UC. It is a bit expensive but if it helps my gastrointestinal issues along with MS symptoms I am willing to pay the cost.

Anyone out there try VSL#3? Success or not? I hope to hear some feedback. Thanks so much!!
    Never heard of it. Please share what you find out and decide to do. Good luck.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

I haven't heard of VSL#3. But I take a probiotic twice daily.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Started VSL3 on Friday. So far so good. Will keep you posted!

Comment

Working...
        X