No announcement yet.

ANA WITH REFLEX TO PANEL IF POSITIVE ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So say it is 40 years, you are content to live the way you are for the next 40 years? Sad way to be. A threrapist will understand if you can't talk about it without crying...that is why you would be there. To get help...

You haven't lost your future, you are giving up on it.

Don't worry, I will check out of your thread now. At this point, nothing left to say that hasn't been said many times, by myself and by others.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

I never thought I had a perfect life, but I at least was happy and was able to further my career or go out to dinner with friends.

Now I can’t even ever get another pet because I’m not going to do that to an animal. I see the bad side of what happens when an owner has serious health issues and can’t care for the pet. I won’t do that to anything

Comment

Originally posted by Daisycat View Post
        I never thought I had a perfect life, but I at least was happy and was able to further my career or go out to dinner with friends.

Now I can’t even ever get another pet because I’m not going to do that to an animal. I see the bad side of what happens when an owner has serious health issues and can’t care for the pet. I won’t do that to anything
        Your all or nothing thought process will cause you more grief than add control, imo. Exactly why can't you go out to dinner? There aren't any healthy restaurant items you deem acceptable to eat? Sometimes your posts have a flavor of histrionic personality traits. Not saying MS isn't a curse because I believe it is but always going over the top likely isn't helpful either.

As for the pets I get that and will not have any more puppies or kittens because I do think it is selfish if you are older and will only adopt older animals going forward. Like people who have 2 legged children, I have provided for mine in my will. I have a close friend who is a vet and 3 alternates just in case who will be responsible for their care or re-homing if appropriate. I usually have a few feral cats who might be living out their days at a small wing in her clinic that I'm funding with my estate....because I was blessed to be able to work and chose to continue advancing my career after diagnosis.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

I don’t really enjoy the super healthy restaurant food. I love spicy quesadillas and queso with a margaritaS

none of that is acceptable

Comment

Working...
          X