A bad day for me mentally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ant1981 View Post
    Ok after all this thinking and my perseverance it’s time to get on my warpath (jocko willink: thx boudreau &#128077 not half arse it, don’t take the easy route, the shortcut cause there isn’t one.

All you members give me the support and extra motivation wen things get overwhelming at times.

onward into the unknown and years of hard work to get back to the top 💪
    Glad to hear.
    There is only hard work, there is no shortcut. Back on the path.

You should check in with us on the weekly exercise check in, its a great accountability tool, for me anyway.
    The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Ant1981 View Post
      I don’t wanna keep posting, and be annoying but I’m so lonely and I got absolutely no one to talk to.

Im at school and talk minimally to other students and staff but nothing that is meaningful really to vent my true feelings

im very lonely, and seems like no one cares, I’ve got friends that can’t be bothered during the week but I try and remain positive it’s just hard on days like today.

im constantly still thinking of my dx and having lost my girlfriend, a very sick mother, an absent father, I’m getting low on my funds, feels like I’m slowly slipping into depression. I’ve never been depressed before but it seems like no one really cares about me all that much, I’m just kinda like a lone wolf now and craving contact with someone.

Im doing all the good things like trying to stick to my goal of working out in the gym at 5:30 AM every morning so far mom/tues is accomplished. I am working but not making much and it’s very isolating just being a courier.

School is ending in a week then I got a long break till sept. 19’.

i really hope things will chg significantly before my diploma is completed in 2-3 years. My mom is very weak and I’m doing well in regards to my MS but the fallout after the changes from the dx are still being felt.

just another rant, I’m really feeling so frustrated, angry, isolated, lonely and sad. I just want to be happier.
      Hi Anthony I'm sorry that you are having trouble right now. I know that it's not easy for you to deal with this and then you said that your mom is sick I'm sorry for you. I grew up in a family that had problems too. Then on top of that I was born with a bone desease called leg calve perthese desease and I myself have had to have a bunch of surgeries as a child and young adult. Now fast forward and I'm crippled up with the MS and then I have back issues do to my spine being messed up.

I spend most of my time just texting family or watching TV or looking for stuff online for myself or others. But really I think that I have become like you and have given up on a lot of things including driving and once I couldn't drive anymore I really went down hill quickly. So I remembered seeing your post about the exercises that you do and kinda got a Little bit jouluse sorry about the spelling. But you are in incurrigement to myself. And I know that you are young compared to myself I'm 47 and I have been crippled up since I was a toddler.

Now I'm not always as bad off as I am now. Sorry I'm rambling on I will talk to you later. But I have been trying to get into exercises at least a few days a week lately and I still haven't been able to stay up for long periods of time but I think that it's helping with the back to lossen up some so believe it or not you are helping me out even if you haven't spoken to myself

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

Comment

Trying

Originally posted by Bobby72 View Post
        Hi Anthony I'm sorry that you are having trouble right now. I know that it's not easy for you to deal with this and then you said that your mom is sick I'm sorry for you. I grew up in a family that had problems too. Then on top of that I was born with a bone desease called leg calve perthese desease and I myself have had to have a bunch of surgeries as a child and young adult. Now fast forward and I'm crippled up with the MS and then I have back issues do to my spine being messed up.

I spend most of my time just texting family or watching TV or looking for stuff online for myself or others. But really I think that I have become like you and have given up on a lot of things including driving and once I couldn't drive anymore I really went down hill quickly. So I remembered seeing your post about the exercises that you do and kinda got a Little bit jouluse sorry about the spelling. But you are in incurrigement to myself. And I know that you are young compared to myself I'm 47 and I have been crippled up since I was a toddler.

Now I'm not always as bad off as I am now. Sorry I'm rambling on I will talk to you later. But I have been trying to get into exercises at least a few days a week lately and I still haven't been able to stay up for long periods of time but I think that it's helping with the back to lossen up some so believe it or not you are helping me out even if you haven't spoken to myself

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **
        I’m rly trying to have a positive outlook but I am hoping I never end up with more than I’ve been dealing with. I love working out, long hikes and will do so as long as I can. In ten years I’m hoping I will be still in remission bring minimally affected. Just minding my diet and striving to exercise daily while amidst of a career chg.

thanks your your reply

Comment

Working...
        X