Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hi

Was here years ago after being diagnosed helped a lot. I've been lucky kept this disease quiet for years yet year half ago I accelerated. Been on pretty much every ms Med out there at least once. Terrible side effects with them all. Last one was tysabri, left me with ringing in ears and I said enough is enough.

Bought a horse about 4 years ago and I swear by equine therapy. It's kept me waking. I even claim him on my taxes. Yet he's been sick and without the riding I've been a mess again.

Got rid of last neurologist due to all the negative experiences I've had. So seeing new one this week. I have two dogs who are my best friends, work two jobs and love what I do for work.

So figured I'd say hi since I've jumped back in here again

😊
    Jen Dx'd 5/11
    "Live each day as if it were your last"

Originally posted by sunshine008 View Post
    Hi

Was here years ago after being diagnosed helped a lot. I've been lucky kept this disease quiet for years yet year half ago I accelerated. Been on pretty much every ms Med out there at least once. Terrible side effects with them all. Last one was tysabri, left me with ringing in ears and I said enough is enough.

Bought a horse about 4 years ago and I swear by equine therapy. It's kept me waking. I even claim him on my taxes. Yet he's been sick and without the riding I've been a mess again.

Got rid of last neurologist due to all the negative experiences I've had. So seeing new one this week. I have two dogs who are my best friends, work two jobs and love what I do for work.

So figured I'd say hi since I've jumped back in here again

😊
    Hi Jen

We're glad that you have "jumped back in here again"!

Hopefully your horse is getting better each day, so you can ride again soon.

Good luck with your new neuro, and let us know how the appointment goes.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi Jen,
      I'm sorry that your horse is sick. I hope he gets better soon and I hope you like your new Neuro!
      Best wishes.
      Ei

Comment

Welcome back sunshine. Hopefully your new neuro can help you find a med you can stay on.

I hope your horse gets well soon. I know you miss riding.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

Welcome back Sunshine! I'm so glad that equine therapy has been effective for you. I hope you can get back to it soon.
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Yes he's on the mend, he's my buddy. He had really bad ulcers when I rescued him, low weight also.

I have him in a very cheap backyard barn few blocks from me 😊

Thx everyone for saying hi 😊

UOTE=Mamabug;1515295]Welcome back Sunshine! I'm so glad that equine therapy has been effective for you. I hope you can get back to it soon.[/QUOTE]
            Jen Dx'd 5/11
            "Live each day as if it were your last"

Comment

Hi and welcome back!
              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
              Anonymous

Comment

Working...
              X