Organizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organizer

Does anyone have any suggestions for apps to use to help organize things?

For example if I waned to plan out my daily workout goals, nutrition goals, meals, what I want to do at work etc....

any suggestions would be appreciated. Planning things has always helped me and it was easy when it was just work , gym, Netflix, sleep.

Now i I have all this other stuff to worry about. I’ve tried writing it down but I write so much stuff and it’s so many pages I miss stuff

Busy, busy, busy

I would be interested in such an app as I got so much on my plate I missing workouts... school term is over in a week at least. But work, gym, dates and meditating time is neglected.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant1981 View Post
      I would be interested in such an app as I got so much on my plate I missing workouts... school term is over in a week at least. But work, gym, dates and meditating time is neglected.

I can't really find any that I really like. Most of them cost money. I am going to keep looking. If I find something decent I will let you know.

Comment

Google Calendar (or whatever calendar app your phone has)?
        1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
        NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

I like SparkPeople.com

You have to sign up and become a member, but it's free. You can do as little, or as much, on there as you wish.

It can track your nutrition, your fitness, your weight, etc. You can set your own goals. It has recipes and you can add your own, which helps you track foods and meals that aren't in there. You can create your own profile page, send Spark messages to other members, create your own blog, follow other blogs and photo albums, etc, etc.

You can join Spark Teams; I'm a SparkLeader at Doing It With Multiple Sclerosis. I kind of became a Spark Leader by default. The previous leader asked me to be a co-leader. After I agreed, she dropped off the face of the earth and kind of left it in my lap, where it flounders. I find MSWorld much more helpful for MS-related information and for support than their Spark Page.

I used to be more involved in 2010-2011, when I was losing weight. I lost 60 lbs that year -- I went from 180 to 120; from obese to overweight, to an appropriate BMI. From a size 22 to a size 6. (I'm not in a size 6 anymore, and I've yo-yo'd a little. But, my weight has not reached the overweight stage again.) The calorie tracker was instrumental for me; I required the discipline of tracking every calorie for a year, in order to succeed and came up with my own weight loss plan that worked for me.

I used to be pretty adept as using "My Nutrition", the calorie tracker, setting nutrition goals, and using the Favorites and Groupings and Recipes tabs on there. I don't go there very frequently anymore.

You can find a link to my profile page there if you go to my MSWorld profile. My SparkPage profile is in the same list, there, where you found my email address. (After you're in my MWorld profile, click on About Me. It's in the URL's section.)
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

I’ll have to try both of those out. I figured out my daily supplements/vitamins at least. There’s not that many but I always forget something so I just got a morning/night box. It helps a lot bc if I work the next day I’ll take my anxiety medicine and my sleeping medicine

if I don’t I binge Netflix. I’m trying to at least stop one or the other because cold turkey withdrawal from benzos is it’s own special kind of torture I wouldn’t wish on anyone.

I Should have tried to wait it out but it had been 3 months and I was having panic attacks at work and could barely function. But I think my 1 (sometimes 2) pill 5 days a week is better than my 2 every day was.

ambien is been easier to stop. Taking 1/2 a pill 4-5 days vs every day.

But anyway back to my original post I am going to download those tonight. I’ll look at them tomorrow at the gym.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X