Gratitude journal for 11/29/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratitude journal for 11/29/18

There are no rules, except please post gratitudes, not complaints. You may post daily, once a week, whenever you want.

Recognizing the positives in our lives helps us nurture our resilience and can improve our happiness factors and our health outcomes.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Here were/are my goals
    1. Get to 20,000 steps on days I work and 12,000 on days I don't. ( I usually get 10,000 at a normal day at work so that is why it is so high)
    2. Work out arms/legs at least 2 times each
    3.Run for 10 minutes without running out of breath ( at 7ish) minutes right now)

1. I made 5 out of 7 days , but I kinda am not counting thanksgiving because I felt horrible and didn't hardly do anything.

2. I did this just not as much as I wanted. I got a new book I plan to start using. I need to look though it and find mark the exercises that look best for me.

3. Still a little over 7 so I am still working on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisycat View Post
      Here were/are my goals
      1. Get to 20,000 steps on days I work and 12,000 on days I don't. ( I usually get 10,000 at a normal day at work so that is why it is so high)
      2. Work out arms/legs at least 2 times each
      3.Run for 10 minutes without running out of breath ( at 7ish) minutes right now)

1. I made 5 out of 7 days , but I kinda am not counting thanksgiving because I felt horrible and didn't hardly do anything.

2. I did this just not as much as I wanted. I got a new book I plan to start using. I need to look though it and find mark the exercises that look best for me.

3. Still a little over 7 so I am still working on this.
      This is why I shouldn't open muliplte threads at once. I reply to the wrong one..

I don't have any gratitudes for the time being. Feeling down lately (more than normal) BUT I don't want ot bring down this thread so sorry for the wrong post...

Comment

Lol, Daisy. No problem. :-)
        ~ Faith
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

I’m going to see two of my favorite bands this year.

Im finishing my last (for now) tattoo next Thursday.

Comment

I typed out a long gratitude for Sunday, but I must not have saved it right.

Here's the super-short version:
            - the first Sunday of Advent at church was awesome.
            ~ Faith
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Gratitudes for Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday --
              I volunteered at Circles of Hope.
              Wednesday --
              I had an appointment with my kinesiologist. She gave me some helpful information.

Just in general --
              I'm really enjoying listening to Christmas music this season -- on Amazon Music, on YouTube, etc.
              ~ Faith
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Working...
              X