It's been a hot second

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a hot second

I find that I come and go from this page. Why? LIFE of course. Every time I come back it's like finding that warm sweater again and that comfort. You all are the folks that GET IT. lol the good. The bad. The up's. Down's. Bumps, curves, hill's, valleys. I guess you get my point LOL.

Anyway, just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL for just always...being there. Of course you know that this a safe place to come for advice as you all come here also. But how often are you all thanked for coming and typing and saying hi? So Thank You!

Allyson
    DX 10/10, JCV postitive by a lot (said Nuero lol), Betaerson, Gilenya, Tecifidera, Aubagio now on Ocerevus

I agree

Love how you describe it as a warm comfortable sweater, I totally agree, in times of uncertainty, not just MS related but life and it’s problems and challenges I can always come here for advice and write down my troubles, it’s very comforting.

thank you

Comment

A comfortable sweater. Yeah.

I've been at MSWorld for so many years that I scarcely remember life before I was here.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by isamadjul View Post
        I find that I come and go from this page. Why? LIFE of course. Every time I come back it's like finding that warm sweater again and that comfort. You all are the folks that GET IT. lol the good. The bad. The up's. Down's. Bumps, curves, hill's, valleys. I guess you get my point LOL.

Anyway, just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL for just always...being there. Of course you know that this a safe place to come for advice as you all come here also. But how often are you all thanked for coming and typing and saying hi? So Thank You!

Allyson
        Hi Allyson

Thank you for sharing that with us!

It does help to know that others truly understand, and we're not going through our 'stuff' alone.

Take Care
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Amen! Cheers to you all!
          Jen
          RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
          "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Thanks for checking in and the reminder of how important this group is to many of us.
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            Anonymous

Comment

Same here! I wouldn’t have made it through the past decade without all of you!! 💕

Comment

Warm Sweater Indeed.! Thank you everyone.
                God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
                X