feel different morning and night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feel different morning and night

i 'm trying to understand why my condition change during day. my room has the same all the time. when i wake up i feel comfortable, then step by step it getting worse and worse and close to 7pm my body is hot and unbalanced. may be someone has same condition or any idea why this is happening.
    please share.

Originally posted by jkonstan View Post
    i 'm trying to understand why my condition change during day. my room has the same all the time. when i wake up i feel comfortable, then step by step it getting worse and worse and close to 7pm my body is hot and unbalanced. may be someone has same condition or any idea why this is happening.
    please share.
    Hi jkonstan ~

As the day goes on, my energy level decreases and my ability to function worsens too.

I don't know the scientific reason for this, but with MS, we do have impaired nerve signals which are affected by over activity, elevated body temperature, etc.

When I eat something really cold (like a cup of frozen fruit), I do function better for awhile.

Does cooling your body down help you at all?

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

For me, it is fatigue related. In a good patch, fatigue is minimal in am, but grows as I do things. Then my symptoms worsen and I can be off balance - the walls and furniture jump out at me - always walking into them.

In a bad patch, fatigue from am to pm, so off all day.

I also read that as little as 0.5 degree difference in temperature can cause paroxysmal symptoms. It is also not uncommon for our temperature to vary during the day some. Maybe check to see if you have a variance morning to night.
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

I also don't know the physiologic intricacies but it makes sense in a way. Think of when we have a cold. We wake up and feel cruddy but start to perk up as the morning progresses then by evening we feel like we were run over by a truck. I would guess something to do with requiring more energy and the supply being depleted?

If possible maybe try to schedule the activities you need to do for in the morning when you feel better?
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
          I also don't know the physiologic intricacies but it makes sense in a way. Think of when we have a cold. We wake up and feel cruddy but start to perk up as the morning progresses then by evening we feel like we were run over by a truck. I would guess something to do with requiring more energy and the supply being depleted?
          This is a good analogy, pretty much how my day usually goes!

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
          If possible maybe try to schedule the activities you need to do for in the morning when you feel better?
          I function and feel my best during the morning hours (about an hour and a cup of coffee after awakening). The most important activities for the day, I try to get done by 2 or 3pm.

Take Care
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
            Hi jkonstan ~

As the day goes on, my energy level decreases and my ability to function worsens too.

I don't know the scientific reason for this, but with MS, we do have impaired nerve signals which are affected by over activity, elevated body temperature, etc.

When I eat something really cold (like a cup of frozen fruit), I do function better for awhile.

Does cooling your body down help you at all?

Take Care

I'm not crazy about Winter, but I've noticed over the last few years that I feel better when I'm out in the cool air for awhile.
            Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Working...
            X