Allsup representation through LTD for SSDI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allsup representation through LTD for SSDI

Hello, any experience, feedback with using Allsup for SSDI approval through my employers LTD company?

I am currently on STD through my employer, and since it will continue to LTD in the coming months, the LTD company has provided assistance to me with Allsup to apply for SSDI.

Interested in feedback from others that have worked with Allsup.

I can't provide any insight, as I used a lawyer due to timing issue of LTD decision. I was initially denied both SSDI and LTD. My SSDI appeal started before LTD appeal was completed.

In your 8/4 thread in this forum, our volunteer lawyer provided some things to think about. His response was 10/28.

I know people have used them and been successful. I personally had a bad experience with LTD and do not trust the insurance companies, nor anyone they sub-contract. My LTD was eventually successful. The fact that my LTD carrier's portal displays all correspondence they send to me, but do not display any correspondence I upload, shows you how they tilt everything. The case manager can pull up my documents easily, but they do not give that view to me, the insured! They hope you lose track of docs. Stay organized.

I also found that my SSDI lawyer's knowledge of the court system and the federal judge hearing my appeal case invaluable. It may be the same for ALLSUP, but not sure.

Lots of luck.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

My employer's LTD company also provided assistance via Allsup for SSDI approval.
      I was assigned a claim rep and made many calls with questions as we went thru the application process. My initial application was approved without issues.
      My experience was wonderful.

Comment

Good to hear, thanks pb909!

Comment

ME TOO

I also used allsup and they did fine ,, got me on ssid

Comment

Working...
          X