Gratitude journal for 11/15/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratitude journal for 11/15/18

There are no rules, except please post gratitudes, not complaints. You may post daily, once a week, whenever you want.

Recognizing the positives in our lives helps us nurture our resilience and can improve our happiness factors and our health outcomes.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Snow melting mats

I am so thankful that our snow melting mats are on the steps and plugged in! Thankful for our son in law who came last week to set them up. Let it snow.

Comment

Surprised myself the day after the storm. We had 10" and it was wet, heavy snow.

I'm in good enough shape but for the shoveling I did, was really bushed when 70 or so minutes passed before I finished.

Seriously thought about leaving the north east, but.... Today I feel great! A good nights sleep and my drop-foot is being picked up when I initiate a step!

Guessing it is because of using muscles differently than I do at the gym. Whatever the reason, it may be an argument for embracing adversity. I'll take any opportunity to say thank you.

Jer

Comment

Not exactly a comfortable gratitude to talk about. But I am grateful.

I'm struggling with what I suspect is a UTI. Have tried to treat with natural strategies. Went to walk in clinic today and got rx. Am still waiting for final results of culture. I'm grateful that accurate dx and treatment are beginning or will be soon.
        Last edited by Mamabug; 11-18-2018, 02:38 PM.
        ~ Faith
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Gratitudes for Sunday and Monday

We choose not to have cable TV and are pretty content with subscribing to Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime.

But we also began subscribing to Hallmark thus weekend for, at least, the holiday season.

I've enjoyed watching holiday movies the last couple of days.
          ~ Faith
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Scheduled my skydiving trip

going to a concert in January

Manager approved my next 2 week vacation

Comment

Gratitudes for Wednesday

1. I baked a gluten and dairy and sugar free pumpkin pie today. I plan to take one piece along to my Thanksgiving carry in dinner tomorrow.

Then I can still have pie. :-)

Hubby and I each tasted a piece tonight. It was actually pretty good, for a "diet pie".

2. Sat outside for awhile next to our new "outdoor fireplace". 🔥 🔥 🔥
              Hubby bought it, both for the ambiance, and as a way to get rid of branches and other burn-able stuff around the yard.

3. Watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Feels like getting together with old friends.
              ~ Faith
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Working...
              X