Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

Hi everyone, I'm Cate. I'm living in New York. I'm QA. Besides my job, I'm interested in history of Ancient Greece and Egypt.

Hi marswoman. Welcome to MSWorld.

Just feel free to jump in. Ask questions. Read old posts. Respond to others when they post. It's good to have you here.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Welcome, marswoman.

Comment

Originally posted by marswoman View Post
        Hi everyone, I'm Cate. I'm living in New York. I'm QA. Besides my job, I'm interested in history of Ancient Greece and Egypt.
        Hi Cate

Welcome ~ hope you benefit from being here on the message boards!

If you have any questions, just ask and we'll be glad to help if we can.

Are you recently diagnosed with MS?

Looking forward to more of your posts.

Take Care
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi and welcome!
          Whats QA? Quality assurance?
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          Anonymous

Comment

Working...
          X