The sky is full of stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sky is full of stars

Hello, I'm new here. I'm 47,married, child. Live in the UK. I work as a writer and visual artist. I wrote a book about MS, probably like everyone else. I am using a mixture of herbal and pharma to manage MS, fun. I can do good rant videos or DJ mixes, all is good.
    Working class, migrated around the world, then swam back. For a while I was thought to have NMO, but then turned out was bog standard MS, the fancy doctors lost interest in me then, but I am well supported by wonderful NHS service.
    My politics is left of center.
    Interested in art, gadgets, new discoveries, and other issues. As a journalist I interviewed lots of famous people, but I think if you want truth talk to the masses.
    cheers!

Originally posted by MS4000 View Post
    Hello, I'm new here. I'm 47,married, child. Live in the UK. I work as a writer and visual artist. I wrote a book about MS, probably like everyone else. I am using a mixture of herbal and pharma to manage MS, fun. I can do good rant videos or DJ mixes, all is good.
    Working class, migrated around the world, then swam back. For a while I was thought to have NMO, but then turned out was bog standard MS, the fancy doctors lost interest in me then, but I am well supported by wonderful NHS service.
    Interested in art, gadgets, new discoveries, and other issues. As a journalist I interviewed lots of famous people, but I think if you want truth talk to the masses.
    cheers!
    Hi MS4000

Welcome to the boards!

Hope to see you around here often.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome MS4000,

Well, I can only really speak for myself. But I'll go out on a limb... the masses here will always speak the truth.

Sometimes in rant form, sometimes informative, often compassionate. And like opinions, there universality lies in their diversity.

So pull up the keyboard, join the fray.

Jer

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
        Welcome MS4000,

Well, I can only really speak for myself. But I'll go out on a limb... the masses here will always speak the truth.

Sometimes in rant form, sometimes informative, often compassionate. And like opinions, there universality lies in their diversity.

So pull up the keyboard, join the fray.

Jer
        So true, Jer! Welcome aboard, MS4000! Glad you're here to add your voice.
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Welcome, MS4000.
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by MS4000 View Post
            cheers!
            Welcome MS4000. Looking forward to reading more of your writing here. What book did you write about MS, or is that a metaphor? If so, I get it! I just went on a DMT and do wonder if I could have staved things off longer, but have always had a very healthy lifestyle and did not want my vision to get any worse. I hope you find discussion you're looking for here about natural courses, or wherever your treatment path takes you. I appreciate how people here on msworld actively share and discuss the latest research.

All the best, G
            All the best, ~G

Comment

Working...
            X