Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part I was here: https://www.msworld.org/forum/forum/...ree-sugar-free

Originally posted by Temagami View Post
    I believe food matters because what you eat determines which bacteria thrive in your gut and the gut-brain axis is key to how your brain is doing. Feed the good bacteria and starve the bad. Your immune system has a grand role in your gut so it´s all connected. Then there´s the molecular mimicry and leaky gut so if you eat gluten and your GI tract cells have loose junctions, then proteins enter the bloodstream and cause a reaction from your immune system.

I´ve started on a grain bowl kick- quinoa, kale, a protein, maybe mango or beets or sweet peppers. Change up the dressing and you´ve got something new every day. Don´t forget to massage the kale!
    How is your diet going? Have you noticed any changes in your health?

Originally posted by Golgotha View Post
    I'm curious: Have you read Dr. Gundry's thoughts/theories as he explains in the Plant Paradox book?
    I still haven't read the book, but I looked at Dr. Gundry's Food Pyramid. I follow some of his suggestions but not all of them. Some of the foods that Dr. Gundry recommends that we avoid are the very same foods that my functional medicine encourages me to eat.

I eat healthy fats and lots of vegetables, including cruciferous ones.
    I don't do 24 hour fasts, but, fairly often, I try to do intermittent fasts of 14-16 hours. That's really not very difficult. I just don't eat after supper and I have a late breakfast. Even that is supposed to offer health benefits.
    I eat lots of nuts. I don't eat wheat. I don't eat peanuts or cashews, but I don't avoid pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds or chia seeds.
    At home, I stick to wild-caught, free-range and grass-fed fish, poultry, eggs and meat. I do eat them in moderation, a few times per week. When I eat out, it's not available at restaurants. I don't eat dairy.
    I actually eat a lot of fruit, which he doesn't recommend. And, I don't stick to in-season fruits, or to green unripe fruits.
    I don't drink alcohol at all. My husband is a total abstainer, and that just would have been a deal-breaker for him, so I decided that he was more important. I sometimes try to include red grapes instead. I'd like to start eating them daily, instead of red wine.
    I avoid bread, cereal and flour, aspartame and usually sugar. I eat rice (brown rice at home, but white rice occasionally when I eat out). I consume honey and maple syrup occasionally. I don't avoid the forbidden vegetables.
    I avoid the forbidden oils and I don't eat many grains.

Originally posted by sarabeach123 View Post
    I love reading your posts! I think there is not nearly enough emphasis on functional medicine. The whole body works together and it makes no sense to me that we are so focused on isolation of issues when treating a person.
    Thanks, Sara. Please share what alternative strategies you're using and your successes. :-)
    Last edited by Mamabug; 01-11-2021, 09:55 AM. Reason: I added a link to Part I
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
      Dr. G -- functional medicine, Nov. 10 (Appt. #18)
      - Recommended seeing a chiropractor to see if a few adjustments could improve my hip flexor muscles.
      I had an appointment with Dr. J, chiropractor, last week. He discovered some big problems with alignment in my hips -- right hip too far forward, left hip too far back. He adjusted my hips and some other things. There is significant improvement in strength, particularly in my right hip that was so weak.
      ~ Faith
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Update on two factors:

Went two weeks sans supplements and found myself napping from 5-6 PM and then going to bed by 8. Went back on supplements and that stopped- no nap, make it to 9-10. I´m thinking it may have been the ALA, ubiquinol or PQQ or combo.

Decided to see if I really have a reaction to gluten. Went to grocery, bought two whole grain rolls, stuffed myself. That night when I went to brush my teeth, I noticed a line of tiny pimples on each side of my chin as if following a blood vessel and my chin was blotchy. Gone the next morning. So, I am convinced that my body and gluten do not mix. This was after going gluten free since 2011 and the reaction happened within hours. Our bodies really are quite sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Temagami View Post
          Our bodies really are quite sensitive.
          Yes; they are!

Thanks for the update.
          ~ Faith
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Quote from Wahls' Protocol

When chronic disease is the result of a deficiency, drugs aren’t going to solve the problem. As I’m sure you realize, multiple sclerosis is not a deficiency of the latest multiple-sclerosis-disease-modifying drug like Copaxone, just as fatigue is not a deficiency of wakefulness-promoting drugs like Provigil or even caffeine, and depression is not a deficiency of antidepressants like Prozac.

No, these problems are not deficiencies of drugs, but they are triggered by deficiencies in your cells that lead to broken biochemistry and impaired signaling between your cells.

When you look at chronic disease in this way, it’s obvious that you should treat the cellular deficiencies that cause diseases to develop in the first place instead of just treating the symptoms, which is what most conventional pharmaceutical treatments do.
            ~ Faith
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Appt. #20

Dr. G, Jan. 7
              - He asked about my toenail fungus. It's in bad shape again. I reported that I continue to soak it in warm water with Epsom salt and treat it with tea tree oil daily.
              - I continue to exercise and eat well.
              - My MIL is getting rid of "clutter" and has a FIR Infrared sauna dome that she wants to get rid of. She offered it to me (or have my husband help her sell it, if I don't want it). They are expensive machines, and she offered it to us at a very reduced price. I shared the product information with Dr. G and asked him whether that would be something good for me to use. He was very encouraging and believes that it can help my MS.

Since my last Dr. G appt, I've also continued to use acupuncture and kinesiology, as well as go to my In.Form maintenance meetings and my peer counselor. I've found a couple of apps that I am beginning to use more regularly for meditation.

I also found a Facebook (Wahls Who Read, I think it's called) group that is studying The Wahls Protocol chapter by chapter. I'd skimmed it before, but I'm reading it thoroughly now, and evaluating whether I want to add strategies to what I'm already doing. It does mention infrared dome, and I'm using mine daily. It's too early to tell if it has an impact on my health.

The I'm focusing more on vegetables and trying to get my nine vegetables daily, not just sometimes. I don't plan to eat as much meat as Dr. Wahl prescribes. I consider myself sort of a flexitarian. I eat meat and fish sometimes, but probably not daily, and certainly not as much as Dr. Wahls suggests. I try to get much of my protein from plant sources. Her diet says no eggs, but the only reason I can discern for that is that she, personally, has a sensitivity to eggs, so the research she did included no eggs with her patients and she has developed the diet that way. I won't restrict eggs in my diet.

I may try to add more fermented foods as Dr. Wahls suggests (I rarely do that and I should -- Dr. G suggests that too), and I've heard that supplements are available for liver or organ meat. Dr. Wahls suggests adding those meats to my diet, and I don't plan to do that, but maybe there's a supplement available. Maybe also supplements for kelp and algae.

I didn't talk with Dr. G about re-reading this book. I'd read some, and skimmed some, before, at his suggestion. There's a lot of overlap between his protocol and hers. But, his reason for suggesting it was mostly to help me to develop a stronger belief that I could become symptom free.

I think I'm starting to believe that; it just isn't happening as quickly as he expected. I'm OK with that. My MS is stable, and it didn't used to be. I've also experienced small, incremental changes in some areas. I don't need to set a timetable to get to a certain point. If my health is improving, I'm content for that to happen at its own pace. I definitely believe that his protocol is helping, even if the changes are not as dramatic as predicted. I remain extremely committed to GF / DF, I'm glad that my home and my products have been purged of so many toxins, and I'm doing so many other things that he suggested.

~ Faith
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

The I'm focusing more on vegetables and trying to get my nine vegetables daily, not just sometimes. I don't plan to eat as much meat as Dr. Wahl prescribes. I consider myself sort of a flexitarian. I eat meat and fish sometimes, but probably not daily, and certainly not as much as Dr. Wahls suggests. I try to get much of my protein from plant sources. Her diet says no eggs, but the only reason I can discern for that is that she, personally, has a sensitivity to eggs, so the research she did included no eggs with her patients and she has developed the diet that way. I won't restrict eggs in my diet.

I may try to add more fermented foods as Dr. Wahls suggests (I rarely do that and I should -- Dr. G suggests that too), and I've heard that supplements are available for liver or organ meat. Dr. Wahls suggests adding those meats to my diet, and I don't plan to do that, but maybe there's a supplement available. Maybe also supplements for kelp and algae.

Hi Mamabug,
                I just started with a new functional medicine doctor too. I saw one about four years ago and stopped going because I just didn't feel like it was helping or that she was really listening to me. I like this new doctor a lot and I am cautiously optimistic. I've done the Wahls protocol before too, I try to implement some of the major things like being gluten free but my adherence varies. The new functional medicine doctor would like me to do the Level 2 version.

A couple things I did that might help; I put kelp or dulse (seaweed) in my fruit smoothies. You can buy Dulse as dried flakes and Kelp I bought as a supplement capsule and just opened the capsule putting the contents in the smoothies. You can buy organ meat as a supplement too. I think she recommends one from New Zealand. I have bought that and didn't find any taste or reaction to that. I stopped buying it because I read somewhere else that you shouldn't take dehydrated organ meat supplements. Sometimes it's so hard to know what to do. I tried really hard to eat organ meat but if you are not used to the texture it's very off putting. The one thing that I could tolerate eating was the pate recipe that's in the book. If I remember right, you make liver and onions then she uses the left over to make pate. With GF crackers, it wasn't bad.
                I also saw an interview with Dr. Wahls; she was asked about eggs and you are right. It's just because she couldn't tolerate them so if they work for you, they can be part of the diet. She also mentioned the 9 cups of fruits and veggies and said eat as much as you can for your calorie intake. I also struggled with eating that much in a day; I found eating 6 cups was more doable.

I hope that helps a little.
                Good luck!
                Amy

Comment

To Blue IsTheBest

Thanks so much for responding, and for your tips! It's nice to share this journey with someone.

Originally posted by BlueIsTheBest View Post
                  I like this new doctor a lot and I am cautiously optimistic. I've done the Wahls protocol before too, I try to implement some of the major things like being gluten free but my adherence varies. The new functional medicine doctor would like me to do the Level 2 version.
                  I'm probably between a level one and level two. I've decided that I'm ok with where I am on level one.
                  1. 9 cups:
                  Although I'm not there every day, I'm 5'2", 120-125 lbs. I've decided that, based on her protocol, the days that I'm only 6 cups is ok.
                  2. GF. DF:
                  I'm there.
                  3. Organic / Grass fed / wild caught protein:
                  Yeah, sort of; like I said in my last post. I am trying to increase that by adding more fish.

Originally posted by BlueIsTheBest View Post
                  A couple things I did that might help; I put kelp or dulse (seaweed) in my fruit smoothies. You can buy Dulse as dried flakes and Kelp I bought as a supplement capsule and just opened the capsule putting the contents in the smoothies.
                  Level 2:
                  1. Reduce grains, legumes, potatoes to 2x/ per week:
                  I'm just starting to think about that. With my fungus problems, it would probably quit feeding the fungus. Some days, I have none. But I suspect that I'm more than 2x per week every week, not just sometimes.
                  I should be able to manage that if I make the decision. When I had my first IgG food sensitivity test in the summer of 2018, these foods were all on my restricted list so I was doing it then, even before I'd read Wahls protocol.
                  2. Seaweed, algae, organ meats:
                  I'm doing a lot of that. I have kelp powder, usually daily. I need to purchase dulce so that I can add that.
                  I also have organ meat supplements, but they are expensive and I'm already spending money on so many other supplements so I was only taking one capsule per day instead of four. Recently, I started buying canned sardines; they count as organ meats. I've been eating them twice a week, just out of the can. They're sort of ewwww -- these tiny little whole fish. Maybe I'll mash them up and add them to something?
                  3. Fermented foods, soaked seeds and nuts and more raw foods:
                  I have a jar of saurkraut in my fridge. I try to remember to eat a little every day, but I don't always.
                  I don't soak my seeds and nuts. I probably won't; I don't want to mess with it.
                  I eat raw foods in my smoothies, which I'm starting to have again. I didn't for awhile.

Level 3:
                  Not my goal. Too restrictive and I'm not even full level two. But I have added a full can of the full fat coconut milk frequently. I put it in my smoothies.

Let me know how you're doing, how your compliance is, if you notice health improvements, etc. 🙂
                  Last edited by Mamabug; 02-26-2020, 05:08 PM.
                  ~ Faith
                  (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

MamaBug, I will say I have enjoyed reading your two threads on your journey. Thank you for sharing. I am leaning toward trying to do this as naturally as possible. Thank you for your insight.
                    "Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
                    ~Leonard Cohen

DX March, 2022. Ontario, Canada

Comment

i realize that I haven't posted any updates on here for almost a year.

Currently, I continue my protocols. GF, DF, healthy diet similar to Wahls Protocol. Exercising at home now, occasional appointments with my other health professionals.

I think my MS has progressed a little bit since COVID. I attribute that to many months with very little exercise. I did start attending group exercise again briefly when COVID numbers were down, and that helped to motivate me to begin exercising at home when I quit going again.

I am somewhat disappointed that this diet hasn't reversed some symptoms but it still feels like progression, even if it happened again, has been much slower since I began than it was prior to beginning this diet.

I've chosen to see Dr. G much less frequently, since I don't expect him to have new advice for me. He surprised me in summer with a recommendation to do a protocol that included Techifedera. However, since I am in what looks like non active, progressing SPMS, my MS Specialist didn't expect that it would help.

I'll likely make a spring appointment with Dr. G. I've still been doing the IgG food sensitivity tests about once every eight months. Every time, I've had improved results and been sensitive to fewer foods. He might also continue to research and look for something else that might help me. He has not had a lot of other patients with MS, but reports 100% success at reversing some MS symptoms with them. Since I have not had that result, he has, over the time that I've seen him, tried other things, such as a Vitamin D protocol and the techifidera suggestion. So maybe he'll keep looking. It does sound like I've had MS much longer than his other patients so that could account for my slow results.

I've also seen somewhere, I think in a group somewhere that I occasionally posted on, that someone with MS experienced improvements after 7 years doing this.

I'm still grateful for the relative stability that I've experienced.
                      ~ Faith
                      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Originally posted by Pistachio View Post
                        MamaBug, I will say I have enjoyed reading your two threads on your journey. Thank you for sharing. I am leaning toward trying to do this as naturally as possible. Thank you for your insight.
                        Pistachio -- Any updates? Have you made any steps towards using some more natural strategies?
                        ~ Faith
                        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Pistachio -- Any updates? Have you made any steps towards using some more natural strategies?
                          I am currently being treated for Lyme as well. And, since I don't have my neuro appointment until April (that would be 6 months from the time of the MRI) I haven't had the opportunity to be suggested any DMTs anyway. So, the short answer is, YES, for now I am focusing on diet and stress relief (or prevention).

My MD has cautioned me to not get my hopes up that I have neuro-Lyme and not MS. He said I probably have both. I really wanted to JUST have Lyme but he seems to think that is not likely. The MRI report also said it is indicative of MS. I've done a ton of research on the different lesions present in both Lyme and MS and I will admit that I do think the MD is probably correct. My lesions DO seem indicative of MS.

This is such a topsy-turvy time in my life. It is one thing to be diagnosed with MS but quite another to also be diagnosed with neuro-lyme and have to wait 6 months to see the neurologist for some real answers. I started this craziness back in July 202 so in reality it will be 9 months from my first MD visit to getting the expert opinion at my first neuro visit.

***​​​​ Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. ***
                          "Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
                          ~Leonard Cohen

DX March, 2022. Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Pistachio View Post
                            This is such a topsy-turvy time in my life. It is one thing to be diagnosed with MS but quite another to also be diagnosed with neuro-lyme and have to wait 6 months to see the neurologist for some real answers. I started this craziness back in July 202 so in reality it will be 9 months from my first MD visit to getting the expert opinion at my first neuro visit.
                            Thanks for the update.

Being in limbo is such an awful place to be. A diagnosis, even if it is a diagnosis that you don't want, is better, I think, than no diagnosis at all. Then, at least you know what you're dealing with and begin to be better at managing it.

One disease is bad enough; I sincerely hope that you don't have more than one going on.

~ Faith
                            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

My update:
                              (It's long. But, just skim the bolded titles and decide which sections you want to read.)

- Dr. G, DC, Functional Medicine: I last saw him in spring. He did another IgG Food Sensitivity test. The number of food sensitivities that I have continues to decrease, which is a good thing. The results indicate that I am continuing to become healthier, even though I don't necessarily notice a decrease in MS symptoms.

I haven't been back to him since spring, and I may not return. I continue to appreciate the stability that the GF, DF, mostly SF diet that I eat has afforded me. But, he has said that, if I don't take Tecfidera, that he has no additional help to offer. So, I looked into another functional medicine doctor and have seen Dr. J 3x.

Dr. G is a chiropractor by training, a very highly educated chiropractor, functional medicine doctor, educated at Harvard but also much post-doctoral training at Yale. But, because he is not an MD, he is unable to rx medications. He also tends to be somewhat anti-traditional health solutions. My approach for the last 4 or so years has very much been trying to find a healthy combination of traditional and complementary/alternative strategies.

- Dr. J, MD, Functional Medicine: I first saw her in August. Unlike Dr. G, Dr. J is a functional medicine doctor with MD training. I really like that she has that combination.

Dr. J recommended beginning with 2 additional changes. She wants me to have all of my amalgam (metal) fillings removed and replaced. Some alternative practitioners believe that the mercury in those fillings are very toxic. The second strategy she wanted me to pursue was to obtain and install an all-house water filter. We already have a good water filter on our refrigerator and use that water for all of our drinking and cooking uses. But, she is also concerned about the toxins in water that are in contact with skin during bathing.

Regarding the dental work, Dr. J gave me a short list of dentists that she recommended for this procedure. If not done properly and carefully, there is a risk that the removal will allow the patient to swallow some of the toxins that are being removed, which would be even worse than leaving the amalgam fillings intact. I went to Dr. F.
                              - Dr. F, Dentist:
                              - My first appointment with Dr. F was a consultation. He indicated that there were two very old fillings (likely from childhood) on the bottom left that needed to be removed and replaced. And one filling and one crown on the upper right. The filling would need to be removed and replaced by a crown. And, the crown would also need to be removed and replaced. He was especially concerned about these two because they were located next to each other and they used two different metals, which he said added to the toxicity.
                              - I am currently in the process of Invisaligns on my teeth with my regular dentist because my teeth come together "in a traumatic way" -- front teeth are chipping, back teeth are cracking, and bottom front teeth are so crowded that it makes it difficult to brush properly. Dr. F needs to wait until this process is complete (could be another 6+ months) before he does the work on the top right because the crowns would change the fit needed for my Invisalign plates. And, he'll need to do these in two separate appointments.

During my second (November) appointment with Dr. J (functional medicine), I updated her on the completion of the bottom teeth with Dr. F and the need to wait for the remainder. We looked at the options for water filters. Because we have old pipes in our old house (I forger what kind but hubby knows), the pipes also leek toxins into our water. So, installing a all-house water filter before the source, wouldn't protect our water from the toxins that are added after the water goes through that filter. So, hubby added a good shower-head water filter to our bathtub. (In the main floor bathroom, we have a bathtub but no shower. In the basement bathroom, we have a shower but no bathtub. I use only the bathtub.)

It still doesn't treat the water that we use to wash dishes in either the kitchen sink or the dishwasher. I guess we'll see how she feels about that in the future.

During my third appointment (January), I updated her on the bathtub water filter. Mostly, we looked at the 23AndMe results, which I did a couple of years ago. She appeared very knowledgeable and very comfortable navigating the website and the information. The main take-away that I got from that was that I have a MTHRFR mutation that affects my ability to remove toxins from my body. She recommended a specific supplement (I'll update this after i look it up; I don't remember what it is) to help with this. It is on order. She also recommended that I use my FAR Infrared dome sauna at least 30 minutes 4x per week. She said that a full body sauna would be better; I may, or may not pursue obtaining a different sauna.

- Dr. L, MS Specialist: I have been seeing Dr. L since 2008. I switched to her after seeing a general neurologist for 5 years. For the most part, I have been very happy with her over the years. However, since I have begun pursuing some alternative strategies, particularly since 2018, I've felt less content. She is not only not very open to alternative strategies but often even tends to believe that they might be dangerous (for example, eliminating gluten and dairy).

My most recent appointment with her was in July last summer. I've been off Copaxone for a year or two. It no longer appeared to be necessary, due to progressing to SPMS. I was able, after a very lengthy conversation, to convince her to rx LDN for me in July. She finally agreed, because she decided "it will probably work for you because of the placebo effect".

My next appointment was scheduled for February, but they agreed to postpone it until summer. I really didn't want to go to KC, with the virus being more prevalent again. I wonder, sometimes, if I should look for another MS doctor that would be a better fit for me and my traditional medicine/alternative medicine combinations. It could mean not having to drive 3 hours to KC twice a year, but would also likely mean going from an MS Specialist back to a neuro. I've considered asking my pPCP or, Dr. G, or Dr. J if they have any recommendations.

- BR, Buteyko Instructor: I have met with her 3x for breathing instruction. Buteyko breathing recommends breathing slow , relaxed and easy. It recommends breathing exercises that intentionally reduce our breathing and create "air hunger". There are all kinds of scientific reasons why this is good for our health for so many reasons. My initial reason for looking into it is because I suspect that I have undiagnosed sleep apnea. In the first three weeks, I have begun to notice some positive changes, including reduced awakening during the night and fewer nighttime bathroom trips. I have two more sessions scheduled.

If you're interested in learning more about Buteyko, try searching on YouTube or Spotify for: Buteyko Patrick. Patrick McKeown is a knowledgeable, experienced trainer. There are tons of videos about him and by him.

- CG, Masters of Chinese medicine: I continue to go to CG semi-regularly. About once every 2-4 months. She does kinesiology and acupuncture. And, when I had trouble with allergies, she treated me for those. Her supplement recommendations usually help to alleviate whatever current symptoms I might be having. Her allergy treatments helped me overcome what seemed to be a temporary, but very noticeable, coconut allergy.

- BE, Health consultant: I alternate muscle testing consultant visits with BE between kinesiology visits with CG. Although muscle and kinesiology are similar, CG and BE have different approaches and methodologies. i suspect that they each have their own uniques strengths and that what one might miss, the other might catch.

I also see BE every other week for an In.Form Health Maintenance group. We are a group of health conscious people who meet regularly for a book study related to health and diet, etc. We've been through a variety of books since I began meeting with them in 2018.

She also has a bio-tracker scale (very cool; lots of info) that we can weigh in with.
                              The BioTracker Scale measures:
                              - Weight
                              - Hydration
                              - Body Fat %
                              - Bone Mass
                              - Daily Caloric Intake
                              - Muscle Mass
                              - Visceral Fat

She is just beginning to do reflexology. I've had two appointments. They were prior to my start with Buteyko. They helped temporarily. But, it was out of conversations at these reflexology appointments that BE referred my to BR.

- MW, Peer Counselor: I don't remember if I've mentioned her before. A certified peer Counselor is trained in communication, active listening, problem solving, etc. I have a standing once per month appointment with her. I adore her. This is a "pamper visit" for me.

- Dr. W, PCP: I don't usually mention him. He's been my primary doc since about 2003 or 2004, I think. He is easy to talk to, is concerned and knowledgeable enough about how diet relates to health that he had some YouTube cooking sessions at some point. He understands anxiety issues, both related to me, and when my hubby experience some a couple of years ago. i really like him. I see him once a year, and if something else comes up.

12.465 views on 1/28/22
                              Last edited by Mamabug; 02-03-2022, 03:56 PM. Reason: I added BioTracker scale information.
                              ~ Faith
                              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Oh. One important addition.

BR, Buteyko Instructor: Buteyko breathing emphasizes replacing Mouth Breathing with Nose Breathing. Both day and night.

The mouth is for eating and drinking and talking. The nose is for breathing.
                                ~ Faith
                                (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Working...
                                X