Eye pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye pain

I have eye pain. I have been to so many ophthalmologists (including neurological ones) I can't even begin count them all. No one can find a problem. My eyes "look perfect." No optic neuritis. Nothing. And yet, I feel like someone is plunging their thumbs into my eyes. I had this problem for years, then it disappeared, and now, years later, it's back again. This time with a headache that Aleve doesn't touch.

I feel desperate. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Hi Shawshank.

With testing and Ophthalmologists saying there is nothing wrong with your eyes I would suspect migraines. Just a thought...
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Have you seen your Neurologist or had a recent MRI?
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I had an Opthamologist tell me my eyes were fine for many years when in fact bilateral uveitis was turning into optic neuritis. That doesn't mean that's going on with you, but you're here.

You have to keep seeing doctors even if just for maintenance checkups. Also did you look at lifestyle changes you made between the time you were fine again and now?
        All the best, ~G

Comment

Working...
        X