Gratitude journal for 11/01/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratitude journal for 11/01/18

Post daily, once a week, whenever you want. No rules, except please post gratitudes, not complaints.

Recognizing the positives in our lives helps us nurture our resilience and can improve our happiness factors and our health outcomes.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Gratitudes for Wednesday

I laughed so hard I cried. Laughter is the best medicine.
    ~ Faith
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Still taking a "break" BUT I finally after a year of playing.... I won HQ. I swear I have never been so excited about 50 cents in my life. My boyfriend thought I was crazy for screaming..... but I have been playing this evil mobile app for over a year and never won.

Hope everyone has a good week. I'll post how my new neuro was next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisycat View Post
        Still taking a "break" BUT I finally after a year of playing.... I won HQ. I swear I have never been so excited about 50 cents in my life. My boyfriend thought I was crazy for screaming..... but I have been playing this evil mobile app for over a year and never won.

Hope everyone has a good week. I'll post how my new neuro was next week.
        Lol
        Thanks for sharing. :-)

Yes; we'll be interested in hearing about your appointment.
        ~ Faith
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Gratitudes

Friday
          - I called my sister to wish her happy birthday. We talked for a hour.

Saturday
          - I volunteered (just for one shift) to be a judge at a high school debate tournament today.
          - A retired contractor and his son volunteered to helpy hubby fix the Formica on one of our countertops; no charge.
          (A young contractor with a new business installed them a few months ago. We ended up with big bubbles on the them. He closed his business and quit returning phone calls.)
          ... Hubby also figured out a simpler method that will likely work to fix the larger countertop.
          Last edited by Mamabug; 11-04-2018, 09:59 AM. Reason: fixed spelling mistake
          ~ Faith
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Gratitudes for Sunday

1. I feel good now. Earlier, I had upset stomach and horrible back pain for about 4 hours.

Hubby made me some licorice tea to soothe my stomach. And I soaked for a long time in a nice warm bath with Epsom salts. Helped so-o-o much!

2. Skyped with daughter and grandsons this evening.
            Last edited by Mamabug; 11-06-2018, 12:33 PM. Reason: Typo correction
            ~ Faith
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
              1. I feel good now. Earlier, I had upset stomach and horrible back pain for about 4 hours.

Hubby made me some licorice tea to soothe my stomach. And I soaled for a long talk me on a nice warm bath with Epsom salts. Helped so-o-o much!

2. Skyped with daughter and grandsons this evening.
              Yay, mamabug!

Comment

Gratitudes

Monday
                1. I went to a meet and greet for possible new governor. Had a good conversation with ex-governor, who campaigned with her.

Tuesday
                1.. The election is over!

2. The election results in my state had some positives and some negatives, but the governor won! She's going to turn this state around.
                And the race is still too close to call on a state house reprenstative so there is still a chance.

3. Went out for supper with my son -- burger and awesome potato salad at a local place.
                ~ Faith
                (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

I am so grateful to have a couple of days without burning pain.

I am so grateful for COFFEE and DARK CHOCOLATE. It helps me to relax.

God Bless Us All

Comment

Grateful for problem solving

I am so grateful for still being able to think of new ways to complete chores\tasks. I can still take the garbage can to the road (strapped in the golf cart), hang up laundry outside (shirts on hangers and jeans folded over on the deck railing because I can't use the clothes line anymore), and using the shopping service our local grocery store offers to name a few.

Comment

Working...
                    X